Part 54

Stuart almost vomited blood!

Something from his Matthew Family was taken away, and now he is said to be greedy?

The Matthew Family has invested a lot of resources in this project in order to develop a larger market and bring the Matthew Family to a higher level.

But now, suddenly it became Emma's real thing!

This is true of all contracts, all materials, and displayed results.

Do they all grow up eating shit?

Stuart's hands were shaking, and the executives of the legal department were all shaking, his face pale to the extreme.

"Mr. Stuart, it's not me, I didn't do it. I didn't have any trouble watching it before, no problem!"

She shivered. "These contracts must have been changed."

Stuart did not speak, Andrew dare In this way, he must have done everything, and he has lost in this round.

He stared at Emma and took a deep breath: "Emma, I didn't expect, I really underestimated you."

Emma didn't say anything .

She didn't even know all this, maybe she couldn't accept the result before, but now, looking at Stuart's anger and anger, she suddenly felt very happy.

"For this, have you been preparing for many years?"

Stuart taunted, "You think, taking this project, my Matthew Family will be hurt? You can retaliate us?"

Emma still did not speak, she did not know What to say.

"I tell you! No way!"

Stuart patted the table angrily. "You will regret it! You will regret it!"

Andrew blocked Emma and said lightly: "The regret is definitely not us. You bullied Emma at first. We will all get it back one by one."

He took Emma's real hand and turned to leave.

Going to the door of the meeting room, he turned back and said: "Yes, in addition to coming over to resign today, I also want to invite President Matthew. Our Matthew Group will be established tomorrow. We can come over and have a look."

After that, Andrew took Emma go away.

The atmosphere of the meeting room is so gloomy!

Stuart's face was black and blue, and the green muscles around his neck could be clearly seen.

Their Matthew'sis about to be established?

They even wanted to set up a new Lin!

This is provoking! This is humiliating them!

Andrew even invited himself to participate in the establishment of their Matthew Family? Stuart's teeth are almost going to be crushed, he has never been so embarrassing.

In front of so many executives and in front of so many sensible people, they were humiliated by Andrew and Emma, and even Lin's most important project was directly robbed by Emma!

"Mr. Stuart, it's illegal for them to make such a big deal, shall we call the police?"

Senior officials of the Legal Department said cautiously.

Stuart raised his head violently, and the expression on that face seemed to eat people!

"Bang!"

He grabbed the glass on the table and fell hard on the ground.

"Waste! You're all fu*king waste! What's the use of my Matthew Family to raise you?"

Stuart vented his anger and scolded, and the entire conference room was his swearing.

And Andrew took Emma down the stairs.

"For the first time, I felt that the air outside was so fresh."

Emma took a deep breath and her eyes were still red. "Andrew, thank you."

If it weren't for Andrew, today she would be swept away by Stuart in the most shameful way.

Not only might she face the jail of imprisonment, the family continued to stay in Fingol City without a face, Stuart was so cruel, he did not care about the so-called affection at all.

That's right, where is there any affection between them?

Starting today, their family has nothing to do with Lin.

So taking this project away, Emma really has no trace of guilt in his heart, which is what our family deserves.

"Thank you?"

Andrew said with a smile. "I said, no one can bully my wife."

"You just said, we are going to set up Lin, is it intentionally angry Stuart?"

Emma asked.

"No, I'm serious."

Andrew said, "Tomorrow, I will have a Feng Shui master to set the date. This is my first gift to you."