Part 56

What a joke, cynthia started to help Andrew to say good things now?

This is only a month.

This bastard, Andrew, would be too good to buy people's hearts.

"I don't mean that."

cynthia shook his head. "I mean, Andrew is so good."

"Huh?"

Emma was stunned.

"We can't delay others."

cynthia glanced at Emma. "When the time is right, let's dissolve the marriage contract with him, and let him be free."

Andrew and Emma have already received the certificate, but they have no substantial contact. .

In the past, cynthia felt that Andrew was not worthy of her daughter, but now, she thinks that Andrew is too good. She is so good that she dare not think that her daughter can be worthy of him.

Judging from her decades of life experience, Andrew cannot be an ordinary person.

Although he did not know the reason why he came to his home, Andrew was not malicious to them, and repeatedly protected them and helped them, cynthia was very grateful.

She even thought that Andrew was not her own son-in-law, and it was good to be considered a son.

But it cannot be because of this, it restricts Andrew and binds his happiness. They cannot do so.

Hearing cynthia's words, Emma was really shocked, and

she couldn't help but feel a little helpless: "Mom, I never thought about climbing high branches." She was not such a person.

There is still a bubble in cynthia's hand, and Emma's face is softly squeezed: "Mom knows! Our family is not that kind of person, we work hard, we must return the owed love, do you know?"

"Huh! "

Emma really serious nod.

...

At that time.

Inside Matthew's villa.

He changed another agarwood, the aroma was stronger.

On the wooden chair, Matthew lay there, and the beads in his hand rolled slowly, with words in his mouth.

Hearing the door open, someone walked in. The familiar footsteps let him know who it was at once.

"Why are you free today?"

Matthew opened her eyes and smiled, stopped the chanting, and turned to look at Stuart who had entered the door. "What about Oliver? This kid hasn't seen his grandpa for a few days."

Stuart's face was a little ugly.

"His friends from several provincial capitals are here and have been entertaining them recently."

Stuart replied.

He walked up to Matthew, opened his mouth, and hesitated to speak again.

"Why, do you have something to tell me?"

Stuart was never a mother-in-law's mother and mother. How did he go about it today?

"Something went wrong."

Stuart suddenly knelt down with a sudden thump, "Dad, I'm sorry for you!"

This kneeling made Matthew startled and quickly stood up and helped Stuart: "What's going on? What happened? Things!"

Stuart actually kneeled down directly to himself, which must have been a big deal.

"The plant medical equipment project was robbed by Emma."

Stuart felt hot on his face. Speaking of this, Emma's family felt a slap in his face.

His pain was uncomfortable, and even more indignant!

"What? What do you say!"

Matthew's beard was blowing, thinking he was old and his ears were not good.

"Emma really moved too much. All the contracts show that this project has nothing to do with my Matthew Family and has become an industry under her Emma's name."

Stuart was very angry. "We Matthew Family invested hundreds of millions of resources and used A lot of manpower, material resources and financial resources, but the result...all help Emma really do her!"

Matthew's body was shaking!

This project is the most important transformation project of his Matthew Family. With huge investment, why was it really taken away by Emma?

"Animal! Animals! Why did my Lins raise such a white-eyed wolf!"

Matthew yelled, "What about Logan? He knows this thing!"

"The youngest must know, even, there might be him We really underestimated him."

Matthew took a few deep breaths and felt dizzy and almost fainted.

Stuart quickly helped him.

"Dad! Daddy! Calm down first, calm down first!"

Matthew's face flushed red, her blood pressure rose instantly, and she was out of breath...