Part 5: Dismissed

Chapter 3

Lin Yuzhen felt like her head just exploded.

She stared in shock at Jiang Ning. She never expected him to hit someone else for her.

And the person he hit was Lin Feng!

The eldest grandson of the Lins!

Just because...she was his wife now?

"You're asking for it!"

Lin Feng got up from the ground and took a punch in Jiang Ning's direction.

Nobody had ever dared to hit him, and worse still, this was Lin Yuzhen's husband, a useless man who married into the family!

CRACK!

His fist had just reached in front of Jiang Ning when Jiang Ning used one hand to grab his fist. Jiang Ning suddenly exerted some strength and the next thing Lin Feng heard was a loud crack of his wrist!

"AHHHH!"

It was broken!

Lin Feng howled in pain.

"She is my wife. Nobody is to bully her from now on."

Jiang Ning only let go of his hand after saying this, then he dragged Lin Yuzhen away while she was still completely stunned.

"I'm going to kill you! I'm going to KILL YOU!"

Lin Feng held his wrist, the pain nearly killing him.

He never expected that the piece of garbage his own family found to be a son-in-law had dared to hit him.

Lin Yuzhen was doomed!

Her whole family was doomed!

Lin Feng quickly ran back into the hotel and couldn't be bothered to treat his injury.

Lin Qiang was still in the hall, chatting with some business partners.

"Dad! Dad!"

Lin Feng dashed over immediately, and Lin Qiang frowned as his conversation was interrupted.

"Since your son has things to discuss with you, then we'll talk another time."

The guests got up and left.

Lin Qiang scowled and snorted, "What a mess. What is it!"

"Dad, someone beat me!"

Lin Feng clenched his teeth, "Look at my hand, it's broken!"

"Who did this?"

Lin Qiang immediately stood up.

Even he couldn't bear to hit his precious son - who dared to be so vicious?

"Jiang Ning!"

Lin Feng clenched his teeth hard, "That husband of Lin Yuzhen that married into the family!"

They had just given Jiang Ning a new lease of life. Never mind if he wasn't grateful for this, he dared to hit Lin Feng.

He was just a homeless man, a useless piece of garbage, and he was rebelling!

Lin Qiang was furious. "That useless man that married into the family?"

According to the information they had, Jiang Ning was homeless and completely hopeless. He even had intermittent bouts of insanity - so perhaps it was his mental illness acting up.

"Lin Yuzhen told him to slap me, and he did!"

"My hand was hit so hard it's broken now!"

Lin Feng's eyes were red from anger.

When had he ever suffered like this before?

Lin Qiang frowned, "That guy has some mental illness, and maybe it suddenly acted up."

He immediately ordered someone to get a doctor for Lin Feng's injury. "Don't provoke crazy people like him. But that Lin Yuzhen got Jiang Ning to hit you. Humph! I won't let her off easily!"

"Dad, chase her out of the family!"