Part 51

"Huh, she must think that she is the backbone of the company's business, so it's normal to be a bit of a racket ."

"No, not to mention that she still has a close relationship with that Daniel(Huang Yuming), please be careful, otherwise she will lose her job. , I don't think you have any place to cry!"

Several executives now resent Emma(Lin Yuzhen) very much.

Especially the former executive, who satirized Emma(Lin Yuzhen) directly, was directly kicked out of the company.

"Okay."

Stuart(Lin Qiang) frowned and stretched his hand in vain pressure. "This Emma(Lin Yuzhen), let alone you, I can't even offend."

"Who let her take charge of the company's most important project now."

Stuart(Lin Qiang) snorted and glanced. A lap, "So, I asked the old man to report the situation. The old man was furious and immediately made a decision. Today, this decision is announced!"

Several senior executives heard it and suddenly got a spirit.

They had long heard that Matthew(Lin Xiao) was very dissatisfied with Emma's family. It was already a blessing to let Emma(Lin Yuzhen) stay in (Lin Xiao)Matthew's family and gave them a chance.

#MATTHEW is also used as Emma and the others' family name(Lin).

But Emma(Lin Yuzhen) has repeatedly disappointed the old man, it seems that she is going to leave!

"Mr. (Lin Qiang)Stuart, Emma(Lin Yuzhen) is really here."

Outside the door, the secretary pushed open the door. "Do you want her to come in?"

"Let her come in!"

Stuart(Lin Qiang) said loudly.

The door opened, Emma(Lin Yuzhen) walked in, and Andrew(Jiang Ning) followed.

The eyes of a group of people all fell on Emma(Lin Yuzhen).

"Nobody, don't enter the conference room."

Stuart(Lin Qiang) frowned.

He really hates the neurosis of Andrew(Jiang Ning).

I slapped Oliver(Lin Feng) and didn't say anything, but let them father and son both bow their heads and plead with (Lin Wen)Logan's family. This account, he has not counted with Andrew(Jiang Ning)!

"Well, that rain is real, let's go."

Andrew(Jiang Ning) laughed and pulled Emma(Lin Yuzhen) to turn around and leave.

Since it doesn't matter that people don't come in, Emma(Lin Yuzhen) really has nothing to do with this company.

Upon hearing this, Stuart (Lin Qiang)strongly suppressed the anger in his heart. This Andrew(Jiang Ning) was really annoying!

He wants to expel Emma(Lin Yuzhen) today, and even humiliates her in front of everyone. How can he let Emma(Lin Yuzhen) go directly?

"Humph, sit down!"

Stuart(Lin Qiang) said.

Andrew(Jiang Ning) pulled the chair, let Emma(Lin Yuzhen) sit down, turned his head to see that there were no more chairs in the meeting room, he directly picked up an executive with one hand.

"You, stand and listen."

After that, he sat down.

Suddenly, everyone glared at Andrew(Jiang Ning)!

It's too arrogant!

A little door-to-door son-in-law is so rampant that he really belongs to the (Lin)Matthew Family?

"You!"

The senior executive was annoyed and stretched his finger to Andrew(Jiang Ning) to have an attack, but Andrew(Jiang Ning) just grabbed his finger and took a firm effort, and suddenly the executive's face became bruised and almost painful. !

"Is there any problem?"

"No, no! No!"

Andrew(Jiang Ning) let go of his hand and looked at Stuart(Lin Qiang) with a pale face: "If you have any words, hurry up and say, our house is really busy with Emma(Lin Yuzhen)."

Stuart(Lin Qiang) took a deep breath. Tone, he really had the urge to strangle Andrew(Jiang Ning) directly.

But today the protagonist is not Andrew(Jiang Ning). He cannot commit to disrupt his plan because of Andrew(Jiang Ning), forcing his anger, Stuart(Lin Qiang) turned his head and stared at Emma(Lin Yuzhen).

"Emma(Lin Yuzhen), I will inform you today that something has been announced to you."

Emma(Lin Yuzhen) really didn't speak. She felt it as soon as she came in. The atmosphere in the whole conference room was wrong. Everyone's eyes were aimed at themselves.

"In the past few years, you have performed well in the company. You have worked hard and diligently. I and the chairman have always looked at it,"

Stuart(Lin Qiang) was majestic. "So, we are responsible for the company's most important projects. "When I

heard it, it seemed like praise, and Andrew(Jiang Ning) shook his head disdainfully."

"However, you disappointed me too much, and disappointed grandpa too!"

(Lin Qiang)Stuart's tone changed suddenly, and even patted the table angrily.

"You are in charge of the whole project by yourself, you are full of money, and you are making a lot of money, and you have leaked the important secrets of my (Lin)Matthew Family to the outside. Do you know that this is a crime of duty!"

Stuart(Lin Qiang) roared, "Now, you are a partner Daniel(Huang Yuming), want to take (Lin Xiao)Matthew's industry as your own. Do you still have the (Lin)Matthew Family, company, and board of directors in your eyes!"

Character Name Review:

Andrew---------------------------Jiang Ning

Emma-----------------------------Lin Yuzhen

Daniel-----------------------------Huang Yuming

Stuart-----------------------------Lin Qiang

Family Name(MATTHEW)----LIN Xiao

Oliver-----------------------------Lin Feng

Logan-----------------------------Lin Wen