Part 57

He should have thought about how the Logan family could be reconciled. How could they be reconciled after so many years of suffering.

I am afraid that they had long been playing the Matthew Family's idea, and secretly did not know how much they did to damage the Matthew Family's interests.

"Emma really said, their family is theirs, and our Matthew Family has nothing to do with it."

Stuart said indignantly, "This group of white-eyed wolves, I was blind, I would give them a chance!"

Matthew did not speak. Just panting, lest you be passed out.

It took a while for him to catch his breath, looking at Stuart, his eyes flushed, disappointed and angry, and wished to give Stuart a slap, even Matthew'sindustry could not stand.

But seeing the bloodshot eyes and tired face in Stuart's eyes, he could not bear to start.

"In the beginning... when the white-eyed wolf was born, I should drown her!"

Matthew shook his fist and roared.

He took a deep breath and calmed himself down as much as possible.

This is the end of the matter, and it won't help.

"Huh, even if they were robbed, we will get it back again!"

Matthewdao said, "Stuart, you heard clearly, no matter what the price is paid, let them regret it, understand?"

"Yes! "

Stuart serious nod.

He hesitated for a moment, "There is one more thing, Dad, I don't know whether to say it."

"Say!"

Is there anything worse than this?

Matthew was crazy.

"Tomorrow, Logan and his family will set up a new Matthew Family and invite me to participate."

Stuart's face turned red, and he was even more ashamed.

"The newMatthew's?"

Matthew's blood pressure, which had just recovered, suddenly rose again.

His eyes were black, and he shouted, and his face flushed, and his mouth opened with a spit of blood. The whole person was directly stunned and stunned, and fell straight!

"Dad! Dad!" Stuart was

astonished and hugged Matthew quickly. "Come here! Call an ambulance! Call an ambulance!"

Several people rushed in to help out, and no one noticed, Stuart's mouth, A flash of insidiousness passed by.

Soon, an ambulance arrived and pulled Matthew away.

Stuart accompanied him all the way, clutching Matthew's hand tightly, his face full of worry.

"Dad, don't worry! It will be okay, you will be okay!"

Matthew's mouth was a little crooked, and he could not speak clearly, and his hands and feet were shaking tremblingly.

Matthew had a stroke.

The news quickly reached Logan's ear, he just shook his head and said nothing.

Emma and cynthia did not say anything. Everything about the Matthew Family has nothing to do with them.

In Matthew's eyes, their family is no longer his Matthew Family.

Early the next morning, Logan got up, shaved, and blew his hair.

Brand new suits, ties and leather shoes.

cynthia personally helped Logan tie his tie and looked at the handsome husband in front of her, her eyes were a little red.

I don't know how many years, I haven't seen Logan so spirited.

"Wife, I will definitely work hard to make your two mothers have a good life."

Logan said solemnly.

cynthia nodded vigorously: "I know, I have always believed."

Andrew drove and led a family towards the company.

Last night, Daniel had already arranged people to replace several characters of Daniel's group with Matthew's Group, and even invited people to re-lay out and decorate the office.

At this moment, all employees of the company are waiting in the lobby, waiting for the arrival of the new chairman and general manager.

No one expected that this company would change the owner overnight, and they even did not expect that all this was handled by Daniel himself.

The Andrew car stopped at the door, Daniel immediately stepped forward, took the wheelchair out of the trunk and sent it to the door.

"Dad, I'll help you."

Andrew helped Logan in a wheelchair. Daniel carefully held the wheelchair and saw that Logan was seated, and then gently pushed it up.

"Mr. Stuart, everyone is waiting for you."

Daniel smiled.

"Thank you!"

Logan said seriously.

He didn't know how this happened, but he knew that Andrew told him no problem, then it must be fine.

This is probably his only chance to prove himself in this life, so he cherishes it.