McQueen and Maddie are Found

Sally Carrera: [Everyone then looks into the distance to see lots of headlights approaching. Sally gasping] Customers?

Flo: Customers, everybody! And a lot of them! You know what to do, just like we rehearsed!

Tow Mater: [Suddenly, a blue light shines on McQueen and Maddie. A townsfolk gasp] It's the Ghost-Light!

Kathy Copter: [shown to be shining the light] We have found McQueen and Maddie! We have found McQueen and Maddie!

Cameramen: [It is then shown that the people who have arrived are actually the press, coming towards McQueen and Maddie and surrounding them, flashing their cameras.] McQueen and Maddie, over here, kids!

Lightning McQueen: Oh, wait......Excuse us.

Cameramen: Is it true you two have been in rehab?! Did you two have a nervous breakdown, McQueen and Maddie?!

Maddie McWilliams: We're sorry, what?

Cameramen: McQueen's and Maddie's wearing whitewalls! Are the tires you two wearing are white?!

Pippa: McQueen, Maddie!

Cameramen: [to Mater] Was Lightning McQueen and Maddie McWilliams your prisoners?!

Tow Mater: Shoot, no, we're best buds! I ain't braggin' or nothin', but I was in charge of huntin' them down if they tried to escape.

Lightning McQueen: Maddie, Maddie!

Kori Turbowitz: McQueen and Maddie, will you two still race for the Piston Cup?!

Sally Carrera: McQueen and Maddie?!

Maddie McWilliams: Lightning!

Cameramen: Come on, give us some bolt and some wing! [Suddenly, a horn honks, and the press clear the way for Mack and Maxine.]

Mack: YOU TWO ARE HERE! Thank the manufacturer, you two are alive!

Lightning McQueen: Mack?!

Maxine: [Mack and Maxine turning around] You two are here! We can't believe it! [Sally and Pippa then watches as they notice the pictures on the side of Mack's and Maxine's trailers. Mack and Maxine chuckles to McQueen and Maddie] You two are a sight for sore headlights! We're so sorry we lost you two, boss. We'll make it up to you two...

Maddie McWilliams: Maxine, I can't believe you're here!

Harv: Is that the world's fastest racing machine?

Lightning McQueen: Is that "Harv"?

Mack: Yeah, he's in the back. [splits from his trailer, and McQueen turns around to the trailer door]

Houser Boon: Show us the bolt and the wing, McQueen and Maddie!

Maxine: [drives towards the press, and angrily] GET BACK, YOU OIL-THIRSTY PARASITES!

Houser Boon: Hey, where's the old McQueen and Maddie?!

Mack: Actually, this is my good side here. [drives to a spot between McQueen and Maddie and the press]

Cameramen: Show us the bolt and the wing!

Maddie McWilliams: Juliet! Juliet!

Cameramen: Give us the bolt and the wing!

Lightning McQueen: [The trailer door then opens, showing no one in the trailer.] Harv?

Cameramen: Come on!

Juliet: [on the phone, as it pops out] Kid, I'm over here!

Maddie McWilliams: How you doing, buddy?

Harv: My star client disappears off the face of the earth! How do you think I'm doing?!