Traffic Court

Sheriff: [Then the screen skips to show the Radiator Springs Courthouse & Fire Department from outside as Sheriff's voice is heard.] The Radiator Springs Traffic Court will come to order!

Ramone: [Then the screen shows inside the building as McQueen and Maddie enter the courtroom, which most of the other Radiator Springs residents were inside and were angry with McQueen and Maddie for what they have done. Pippa watched them struggle to drive into the courtroom, having a feeling this may not end well.] Hey, you two scratched my paint! I ought take a blowtorch to you two, man and woman!

Luigi: [Then the screen shows McQueen and Maddie as they move their tires up while getting pushed by Mater into the courtroom to the accused space.] You two broke-a the road! You two very bad cars!

Fillmore: Fascist!

Lightning McQueen: [to Sheriff] Officer, talk to me, babe. How long is this gonna take? We gotta get to California, pronto.

Sheriff: Where're your lawyers?

Maddie: [scoffs] I don't know. Tahiti maybe. He's got a timeshare there.

Sheriff: When defendants have no lawyer, the court will assign one to them. [to the other residents] Hey! Anyone want to be their lawyer? [All of the residents move back, except Mater.]

Tow Mater: Shoot, I'll do it, Sheriff!

[Mater moves beside McQueen and Maddie]

Sheriff: All rise! The Honorable Doc Hudson and Olivia Hudson presiding.

Luigi: [Ramone moves his body up from his tires] Show Off.

Sheriff: May Doc and Olivia have mercy on your soul.

[The door bangs as Doc and Olivia Hudson comes in, which the screen shows them from their sides as they drive to their bench. McQueen and Maddie gasp as they hear the door bang. Pippa watches as her father and her mother drives up to the bench, ranting about what they'll do to the two cars.]

Doc Hudson: All right! I wanna know who's responsible for wrecking my town, Sheriff. I want their hoods on a platter! I'm gonna put them in jail till they rot! No, check that. [McQueen and Maddie gulp. He gets on some ramps that move him up to the top of his bench] I'm gonna put them in jail till the jail rots on top of them, and then I'm gonna move them to a new jail and let that jail rot. I'm-- [notices McQueen and Maddie, as McQueen and Maddie do a nervous grin] Throw them both out of here, Sheriff. I want them out of my courtroom. I want them out of our town! Case dismissed.

Maddie: Yes!

Tow Mater: Boy, I'm purty good at this lawyerin' stuff.

Pippa: Well, that was fast.

Sally Carrera: [Then the door opens as Sally Carrera appears.] Sorry, I'm late, your honor!

Lightning McQueen: [McQueen and Maddie turn around to see her, which McQueen instantly takes a liking to her while Maddie is surprised to see a fancy car in a small town.] [to himself McQueen whispers] Holy porsche! She's gotta be from my attorney's office! [Sally then drives into the courtroom as our heroes turn back to the front.]

Maddie: [to Sally] Hey, thanks for coming, we're all set. He's letting us go.

Sally Carrera: [stops, and turns to McQueen and Maddie] He's letting you two go?

Lightning McQueen: Yeah, your job's pretty easy today. All you have to do now is stand there and let me look at you. Listen, I'm gonna cut to the chase. Me, you, dinner. [reflects sunlight on his bolt sticker] Ka-chow! [The reflected sunlight shines on Sally's eyes; Sally groans, and grunts while Maddie looks a little jealous] I know, I get that reaction a lot. I create feelings in others that they themselves don't understand. [stops reflecting sunlight, revs his engine. Sally groans] Oh, I'm sorry. Did I scare you?