Bessie

[The screen then skips to outside, where we see Bessie, who is a road-paving machine that is not a living vehicle. Tar is heard gurgling. Doc and Olivia are next to her, with McQueen and Maddie, and Mater.]

Olivia Hudson: This here is Bessie, finest Road-Paving Machine ever built. [to McQueen and Maddie] I'm hereby sentencing you two to community service. You two are gonna fix the road under my and Doc's supervision.

Lightning McQueen: WHAT!? This place is crazy!

Tow Mater: [whispers to McQueen and Maddie] Hey, I know this may be a bad time right now, but uh... you two owe me $32,000 in legal fees.

Maddie McWilliams: What?

Doc Hudson: [to McQueen and Maddie] So we're gonna hitch you two up to sweet Bessie, and you two are gonna pull her nice.

Lightning McQueen: You gotta be kidding us!

Olivia Hudson: [to McQueen and Maddie] You two start there where the road begins [drives to where the road begins from the courthouse] you two finish down there where the road ends.

Tow Mater: [Mater and the town get onto the road, facing towards the end of the town, and has a long swirly crack. McQueen and Maddie move their tires up, and moves themselves forward so they can move with their parking boots still on. Mater looking at the damaged road] HOLY SHOOT!!

Maddie McWilliams: Whoa, whoa, whoa! How long is this gonna take?!

Doc Hudson: Well, fellas do it right, should take them about 5-days.

Lightning McQueen: 5-days?! But we should be in California schmoozing Dinoco right now!

Olivia Hudson: Then if I were you two, I'd quit yapping and start working! Hook them up, Mater.

Tow Mater: Okay-dokey. [Mater tries to get McQueen's and Maddie's parking boots off as they watch him do that. Mater groaning. Finally, McQueen's and Maddie's boots come off. Suddenly, they quickly move away and into the distance.]

Maddie McWilliams: FREEDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!

Tow Mater: [Doc and Olivia crossly looked at Mater, who was shocked.] Maybe I should've-a hooked them up to Bessie...and then-a...then took the boot off. [looks at the town]

[Then the screen shows McQueen and Maddie driving away from Radiator Springs, even driving past a billboard saying "Leaving so soon?"]

Lightning McQueen: WHOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Goodbye, Radiator Springs, and goodbye, Bessie! California, here we come! Yeah! Oh, feel that wind! Yes! [Drives but then, they start sputtering.] No, no, no, no! Outta gas? How can we be outta gas?

Sheriff: [They stopped near the other billboard, where Sheriff, Pippa, and Sally are.] [laughs] Boy and Girl, we ain't as dumb as you two think we are.

Maddie McWilliams: [sputtering] But, but, but how did...? How did--? You--?

Sally Carrera: We siphoned both of your gas while you two were passed out, [reflects sunlight on her wing mirror] KA-CHOW! [McQueen and Maddie getting hit in the eyes by the reflected sunlight] [McQueen and Maddie groan] [Sheriff laughing]