Goodnight

Lightning McQueen: [Lightning McQueen looks around as Sally comes to him.] Ah, this is nice.

Sally Carrera: Hey, Stickers! [McQueen screams and Sally shrieks] I'm sorry!

Lightning McQueen: [turns around] Whoa! You scared me, you gotta be careful.

Sally Carrera: I scared myself scaring you scaring me.

Lightning McQueen: I mean, I wasn't like "scared" scared.

Sally Carrera: No, of course not. Not.

Lightning McQueen: I was more...

Sally Carrera: Just I overheard you and Maddie talking to Mater.

Lightning McQueen: When? Just, just now? What, what did, what did you hear?

Sally Carrera: Oh, just something about a helicopter ride.

Lightning McQueen: Oh, yeah. Yeah, he got a kick out of that, didn't he?

Sally Carrera: Did you or Maddie mean it?

Lightning McQueen: What?

Sally Carrera: That you'll get him a ride.

Lightning McQueen: Oh, who knows? I mean first things first. I gotta get outta here and make the race.

Sally Carrera: Uh-huh. You know Mater trusts you and Maddie.

Lightning McQueen: Yeah, okay.

Sally Carrera: Did you mean that?

Lightning McQueen: What?

Sally Carrera: Was it just a "Yeah, okay", or "Yeah...okay" or"Yea-yeah, okay"?

Lightning McQueen: Look, I'm exhausted. It's kinda been a long day.

Sally Carrera: Yeah, okay. Good night. [turns around and drives back to the building]

Lightning McQueen: [McQueen grunts as he remembers what Maddie asked him to do] Ah... Hey, thank you.

Sally Carrera: [Sally then stops, and turns around.] What did you just say?

Lightning McQueen: You know, thanks for letting me and Maddie stay here. It's nice to be out of the impound, and this is... It's great. Newly refurbished, right?

Sally Carrera: Yeah.

Lightning McQueen: Good night.

Sally Carrera: Good night. [drives back to her building, Sally giggles. Then McQueen presses a button to close the door on the cone.]

(Pippa drove along the road, past Mater's house where he was parked, ready to go to sleep when he saw Pippa drive by)

Tow Mater: Pippa! Howdy

Pippa: Hey, Mater. Can't sleep?

Tow Mater: Shoo! I just got back from Tractor Tippin' with Maddie and Lightning!

Pippa: (Chuckles) Of course, you did. Did you make Frank angry again?

Tow Mater: McQueen and Maddie did. That was fu-un!

Pippa: Be careful, Mater. I wouldn't want you getting hurt.

Tow Mater: Is the daughter of Doc and Olivia Hudson really concerned for little ol' me?

Pippa: I'm not like my father and mother, of course, I'd be concerned for you. Still, your sense of adventure is what I love about you.

Tow Mater: (Surprised by her statement) You love that?

Pippa: Just as much as I love you, Mater. (Mater just stares at her, too stunned to speak. Pippa smiles fondly.) I'll let you sleep on it. Night, Mater

(Pippa drives off)

Mater: N-night, Pippa!

(Pippa smiles to herself and goes to her place to sleep)