Turn Right to go Left

[Then the screen shows Lightning McQueen and Maddie in the desert driving on the same dirt road used for the race track as a practice for the tiebreaker race in California. Doc and Olivia then comes to Sheriff, who was watching McQueen and Maddie.]

Olivia: Sheriff! Are they making another run for it?

Sheriff: No, no. They ran outta asphalt in the middle of the night, and asked me if they could come down here. All they're trying to do is make that there turn.

Lightning McQueen: [slides off the track and onto the dirt] NO NO NO NO! Aw, great! [Doc and Olivia say "Huh." and driving back onto the track] Perfect turns on every track we've ever raced on.

Doc Hudson: Sheriff, why don't you go get yourself a quart of oil at Flo's? We'll keep an eye on them.

Sheriff: Well thanks, Doc and Olivia! I've been feeling a quart low. [drives back to Radiator Springs]

[We then see McQueen and Maddie again, with their engines rev as they still try to make the final turn. But again, they slide off the track onto the dirt.]

Maddie McWilliams: AAH!!!!!

[Their sides move towards the camera, which dust fills the screen. When it clears, we see McQueen and Maddie with a tumbleweed on their heads and McQueen and Maddie spit dust out. Doc and Olivia then appears in front of them as he moves the tumbleweed off.]

Olivia Hudson: This ain't asphalt, son and daughter. This is dirt.

Lightning McQueen: Oh, great. What do you two want? You two here to gloat? [drives past slowly]

Doc Hudson: You two don't have three-wheel brakes, so you two got to pitch it hard, break it loose and then just drive it with the throttle. Give it too much, you two will be outta the dirt and into the tulips.

Maddie McWilliams: [turns around] So you two are judges, doctors, a father, a mother, and racing experts.

Olivia Hudson: I'll put it simple. If you two goin' hard enough left, you two will find yourself turnin' right.

Lightning McQueen: Oh, right! That makes perfect sense. Turn right to go left! Yes! Thank you! Or should I say, "No, thank you"? Because in Opposite World, maybe that really means, "Thank you"! [their smiles turn to a frown, then they start their engines and drive off, McQueen and Maddie scoff] Crazy grandpa and grandma cars. What an idiot!

Doc Hudson: [groans as they then drives away slowly back to Radiator Springs with his feelings hurt by McQueen and Maddie.]

[Then we see McQueen and Maddie driving around the first corner, and they look towards Doc and Olivia driving off.]

Maddie McWilliams: Turn right to go left. [to Doc and Olivia, drives away slowly back to Radiator Springs] Hmm... [They move their front wheels right, but they then suddenly went right.] OH! [They then drive off the side, stays still in midair for a second, and falls down into the valley.] WHOA! [McQueen and Maddie wind up in another cactus patch] OW! Oh, that-- [Then, a cactus falls and crashes on top of McQueen and Maddie.] OOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!