Surviving the T-Rex Of Main Street

We watched horrified as Mitch and Kadia began creeping up on Daruis, Sammy, and Mat.

"No, no no!" I put my hands on my head, thinking of everything that could go wrong.

I looked down at the panel and spotted a speaker. "Darius, Sammy, Mat, behind you!" I shouted into it, looking up at the screen to see if they heard me. With no response, Brooklynn began pressing random buttons on the panel, and I joined her.

"Darius! Sammy! Mat! Guys!" Kenji shouted at the screen to no reaction.

"They can't hear us," Ben said.

"Where is the stupid speaker button?" I said frustrated as I desperately searched around. I looked up at the screen, seeing Kadia and Mitch staring into a tablet. 

I pressed a button that switches the screen cameras to one of the T-rex pin, gasping as I see the tail of a dinosaur.

[MAT POV SWITCH]

I look over at Sammy, and at Daruis as the loud footsteps began coming closer.

"We have to go," I said to Darius and Sammy. I look over at Mitch and Kadia, who are still distracted with the tablet.

"We have to go now!" I said, quickly running off with the others. I look back to the T-rex pin, seeing the T-rex barely stepping out.

My legs and hands begin to shake, and I feel like I can't move. It's only when Sammy pulls me by the shoulder that I start running again.

The T-rex roars, making my ears ring. I try to keep up with the others, but the combination of my back and shaking limbs makes me feel like I'm running in quicksand.

The T-rex began chasing Kadia and Mitch, throwing a table in the air that falls onto the gun case Sammy was holding. She drops to the floor, the gun case under the table.

"Sammy!" Darius shouted, running to help her up. I catch up with the two, pulling the table off the gun case. I put the gun case around my shoulders, beginning to run off when someone pulls the strap back.

I turned around and saw Mitch pulling the gun case away from me. I grabbed onto the case strap just in time, pulling it away as Sammy and Daruis came back to help me.

My anger flared when he wouldn't let go. So I stopped pulling the case, ran up to him, and punched him in the face. Mitch let go of the case, falling to the floor as he grabbed his red cheek.

I picked up the gun case and Sammy pulled me away. Kadia ran over, picking Mitch up but he shoved her off angrily. Just as they turned to us, we hear the T-rex roaring at us.

We all look up, seeing the T-rex right above us. Everyone jumps out of the way, but I use the case to shield myself as I drop to the floor. The T-rex goes down to bite me but instead grabs the gun case. Quickly, Darius helped me up and we all run to hide behind a table.

While we prioritized safety, Mitch prioritized the guns. As the T-rex was swinging the case around in his mouth, Mitch jumped up to grab it. The T-rex began swinging Mitch around in the air. Kadia was below, screaming his name but she wasn't able to do anything. The T-rex finally let go of the gun case, tossing Mitch to the side as he plummeted to the floor.

The T-rex went straight for Kadia, almost eating her if she didn't somersault out of the way. She began running to Mitch, screaming as she picked him up and dragged him under a storefront roof.

The T-rex chased the two, lowering its head as it got closer. Only, as the T-rex sticks its head under the roof to bite them, it gets its head stuck. The T-rex roared, trying to wiggle its way out but to no avail.