Secrets

I woke up to the sound of someone snoring in my ear. I push off Matt as I hear him grunt, before turning the other way and continuing to snore.

I sit up, cracking my back and stretching my arms out. If I knew sleeping in the same bed with my brother was going to cause this much back pain, I would have slept alone.

I'm about to get up when I notice Ben standing in shock, staring at me. He's wearing blue pj's, with messy hair, and holding a blue toothbrush in his hand.

"What are you doing here?!" He asked.

"Uh-" I look around, noticing Kenji and Darius fast asleep.

"If the counselors see you, you'll be in big trouble!" He whispered.

"It's fine, I'll just go back to the girl's dorm before anyone notic-" I was cut off by the sound of the doorknob turning.

I look at Ben, whose face is filled with horror. He drops the toothbrush, grabbing my hand before shoving me into his blanket. He scoots himself inside and pretends to be asleep as the door opens only seconds later.

"Morning campers! Today's a new day for fun in the sun!" Dave imitates a trumpet as he spins around.

Darius and Kenji wake up, groaning as Dave continues to be obnoxious. I could hear Ben pretend to just barely be waking up while I was completely inside the blanket.

My face was right next to Ben's chest. This was as close as I've ever been to a boy. It was very uncomfortable.

"Ben my man, come on, I just know you're dying to see the outdoors!" Dave said enthusiastically.

"Y-Yeah, I'm practically decomposing to get out," Ben nervously laughed. I eternal smacked my head, as he was completely blowing it.

"Already then, let's get you out of bed!" Dave grabbed the blanket.

"No, wait-!" Ben yelled hopelessly as his blanket was pulled off, revealing me curdled up to his chest.

Kenji and Darius's mouths dropped as Dave gasped, dropping the blanket to the floor.

Ben looked at Dave, nervously chuckling. Brooklynn appeared in the doorway, gasping as she saw us, and quickly snapped a photo.

.·:*¨༺ 🦖༻¨*:·.

I sat crossing my arms next to Ben as the truck drove, everyone's eye on us.

"So... you wanna tell us why you were in Ben's bed?" Brooklynn slowly raised up her phone as everyone leaned in close.

"Yeah, I'd like to know what my SISTER was doing in another BOY'S bed!" Matt exclaimed, angrily glaring at Ben. Ben whimpered as he turned his gaze away from Matt.

"Drop it, it's not even important," I said annoyed, turning away from everyone. The group turned to Ben, who nervously looked

away whistling.

"Come on! It's all anyone's been talking about since morning, just tell us!" Kenji exclaimed.

"Yeah, Ben. Go on and tell us." Matt leaned forward with a menacing glare. Ben opened his mouth to say something, but I covered it with my hand.

"Can't you guys learn to just mind your own business?" I said irritated. The group looked at each other, pausing before shaking their heads and looking back at us.

"Ugh!" I slammed my hand on the seat just as the car stopped. Roxie and Dave get out with shovels as they call everyone out of the truck.

"Enjoy cleaning this up, boys," Roxies says as she throws shovels at Kenji and Darius. I don't remember exactly what happened but Sammy told me they got in trouble yesterday for sneaking out into a compy pin.