FIVE

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚 :
where is this kids' mom?

﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎

     THEY FOUGHT THEIR way to the catapult, and once they made it there Leon used it to break down the doorway that was blocking them from entering

     THEY FOUGHT THEIR way to the catapult, and once they made it there Leon used it to break down the doorway that was blocking them from entering. Effectively using their own weapon against them.

     The trio entered the rubble covered opening and found a small pathway to two tall doors. The entrance of the castle. Getting a random thought, Rae turned towards the younger girl, "Hey Ashley?"

"Yeah?" The girl asked, not having to turn because she had already been looking at Rae.

"Have you ever been in a castle before?" Rae inquired.

     "Um..." Ashley pondered for a moment, "I don't think so, why?"

     "I don't know, just bored." Rae shrugged, "Figured you'd probably been some cool places because you're the president's daughter."

"Have..." Ashley started hesitantly, the older girl making eye contact again making her nervous because she didn't want to sound dumb in front of her, "Have you ever been in a castle, Rae?"

     "No." Rae shook her head, then looked at the man who was in front of them, already reaching the doors. "What about you Leon? You been to a castle before?"

     "Nope." Leon answered shortly, stopping at the door and turning to wait for the girls.

"Cool, first time for all of us." Rae said as she took the lead, pushing the door open for the group, "It's a bonding moment."

The opening door revealed stairs that led up to a grand hall, large chandeliers on top and everything. But before that was a small area with interesting hanging upside down statues.

"Wow, look at this place. I mean, it's old but..." Ashley sounded in awe.

In the corner of the room however was none other than the merchant. Rae blinked at him before making her way to him. He waved once he saw her, "Welcome back stranger!"

     "Can you teleport or something?" She leaned forward as she interrogated, genuinely curious about this man's mode of transportation.

     "A good businessman never tells his secrets." The man said back just as excited that someone had expressed interest.

Rae gave him a somewhat disappointed expression, but the merchant didn't move to tell her. She sighed, "Okay then. Also, I'm still thinking about finishing my previous purchase, but I'm not going to buy it now."