29

Meanwhile in the Med Bay. Knockout was in the other room that was connected to the med bay. Until all of the sudden he heard Megatron shouting and yelling for him. Knockout quickly ran out of the room that he was in and he immediately saw his master holding the queen who was offline. Knockout's eyes immediately widened at what his optics were seeing. Knockout didn't question it; he walked over to his master and he lifted the queen up and he walked over and he laid her on the med berth. He then said to his master that it will take time and he will do anything that he can to save her. And he said to his master that he will let him know when she is in stable condition and that she is going to be alright. Megatron was shaking; he then walked out of the med bay and went straight to the flightdeck. Once he was outside on the flightdeck he immediately collapsed. Thinking of the thought of losing his queen. He couldn't or can't lose you not like he did with his late queen and late son, FlightStorm and Dragonstorm.

Soundwave stood at the doorway of the flightdeck. He knew that his master was upset and sad about the thought of losing the queen. Soundwave wanted to help his master but he knew that it would be best to leave him be. He knew it was not best and not wise to bother his master when he is in this state. Soundwave then walked off. To let his master have time to himself.

Megatron turned and noticed Soundwave walking off. He was thankful that Soundwave didn't bother him. He wanted to be alone. Until he knew that his queen was going to be alright. But he knew that he had 5 sparklings to take care of. He sighs. Soundwave. C….can you watch the heirs. I….I don't want them to see me in this state that I am in. He knew full well that Soundwave was listening and would do what he told him to do.

A couple 5 hours later. It was grueling and hard work for Knockout. He was surprised that you had survived the injuries that you had acquired. He chuckled. She's just like our master, hard and tough as nails. He said to himself. He then walked out to let his master know that you are going to be alright. And he knew that his master would be very pleased. He started walking in the halls looking for Big M. He looked and saw Soundwave. Hey Sounds. Where's Big M. I need to give him the good news. The queen will survive. She's tough as nails and hard as nails. Just like our master is. Soundwave chuckled. Yes indeed. He's outside on the flightdeck. Okay. Thanks, Sounds.

Knockout walked to the flightdeck. He walked outside but didn't see him. Uh, my Liege. Soon he heard a deep dark voice. Almost sounding like his master's voice but it was different. Up here Knockout. Said a voice calling out his name. Knockout turned and he looked up and he was shocked and surprised at how much Megatron had changed. My Liege. I also need to work on you. I….I am fine Knockout. Now why are you here? Unless you are telling me that my queen didn't make it. Are you? He looked at Knockout waiting for an answer but his answer wasn't the one he was wondering about. Uh. My Liege I am here to inform you that the queen is going to survive. She's tough as nails like you my Liege. Megatron tilted his helm at the response that was given to him. Like what's that supposed to mean Knockout. Knockout chuckled nervously. Uh. Hehe. I meant it was like a compliment, my Liege. She's tough as nails like you. Megatron huffed at Knockout's words and his answer and question. Of course she is. She's my wife and queen. Soon Megatron jumped and landed on both his peds. Megatron was walking but stopped. He then turned and he then looked at Knockout. Are you coming, Knockout. He asked him. Uh what do you mean, my Liege? Knockout replied back. Are you coming to fix me up? He asked him again. Uh, yes my Liege. Soon both Megatron and Knockout walked back and headed to the med bay. Megatron was happy that you are going to be okay. But he knew you probably wouldn't be the same. But he just has to wait and see.