10

SkyDread was getting really tired of hearing his big brother bossing him and his brothers and sisters around. SkyDread walked over to where Dread-Quake-Storm was. Dread-Quake-Storm looked and saw SkyDread walking over to him. SkyDread whispered to his brother. Hey. Sire and our carrier are coming to rescue us right. He asked his brother. Dread-Quake-Storm nodded. He showed him a message from their sire telling them that they are on their way to rescue them. SkyDread giggled and smiled. Good. We need rescuing. We need the All Mighty Megatron/sire and our carrier to rescue us.

Flight-Dragon-Storm was getting really on edge with her big brother annoying everyone. She then got up and was walking out. SkyQuaker saw her walking out. Where are you going Flight-Dragon-Storm? Why is it any of your business? Can I just go out and relax? Soon she walked out. She walked outside but she didn't notice her mother and father behind her. Megatron smirked. He walked up and quickly lifted her up. Her eyes widened until she looked down and saw her father and mother. Finally you rescued me from SkyQuaker. Megatron chuckled. So what is your brother doing exactly?

She sighs. Father and mother he's like bossing us around. Like do this and do that. I know he means well because he is our brother but he needs to know that he can't boss us around like that. Megatron smirked. Hpmh. She's just like you TailGlider. Always sticking up for herself. But also has the spit fire too. I looked at my husband. I went and nudged him. Now let's complete that mission Megs. Saving our other sparklings from SkyQuaker. Flight-Dragon-Storm was confused. What. What, mission. She asked them. Well, we are here to rescue you 4 from SkyQuaker. But now we only have 3 left to rescue from your brother SkyQuaker.

SkyDread and Dread-Quake-Storm and FlightDragon were sitting on the ground looking and watching a video on their brothers pad. Megatron looked down. He looked around and didn't see SkyQuaker. He quickly went down and scooped up the trines and he ran off. The trines looked up and saw their sire. They sigh all together. Megatron sat the trines down. Now shh. I am going to face SkyQuaker. Watch a master at work. They both watch their sire at work. And they watched him at how good he really is. He is clever at tricking people. And clever at lying. But one thing is that he will never lie to his queen or to his 5 sparklings.

SkyQuaker walked into the room. He looked up but he didn't see his brothers or sisters. Oh man. My sire and carrier will have my helm if I don't find my brothers or sisters. Sighs. He quickly ran but soon he slammed hard into someone. He fell down but he shook his helm. He looked up and his eyes widened. Dad. Uh. Son. So how did you do with your brothers and sisters? Megatron walked forward but he didn't see his sparklings. Uh. Son. Where are your brothers and sisters? Uh. I….I don't know dad. I walked back into the room and….they were gone. Soon he heard his father growl.

Megatron growls and grits his teeth. You dare lose your brothers and sisters. We left you for about oh I should say about 30 mini cycles or more and this happens. And not only that your brother Dread-Quake-Storm can't speak with his pad. And here's his pad. Dad. Soon he started crying. Megatron widened his eyes. He has never seen his son cry before. Well only when he was a sparkling but not like this. I think we took this almost too far. He said to himself. Megatron walked over and gently grabbed his son's hand and walked him outside. To show him that his brothers and sisters were safe and alright.