7

My dear. I understand you are sad and upset about the sword being damaged. But just think about this, the main thing is that we are here. The items we can replace but not us. I looked away not seeing his face but he slowly moved my face to see his face. My dear we will get through this. Trust me. Because we have been through a lot. I chuckled. Yes, we have. And that's why I love you Megs. I went and wrapped my servos around his neck and I soon started kissing him. Megatron lightly moaned. He then felt you pushing your tongue into his mouth. He moaned, feeling your tongue. I then went and curled my tongue into his mouth savoring his saliva. I saw his optics softening and soon his optics were filled with lust.

Megatron went and pulled you closer. He went and kissed you back and he pushed his tongue into your mouth. He went and curled it into your mouth savoring your saliva. He then bit down on your lips. I winced at the feeling. I then felt him almost going hard. Megatron felt himself almost going hard but he didn't want to right now with Shockwave in the room. He quickly kissed you and he immediately walked out. Megatron quickly walked and he headed outside. Once outside he quickly moaned. Ummm. Why did you have to do it with Shockwave in the room? He almost felt his spike going hard.

I was walking when I felt something wasn't right. I walked even more when I felt sick to my stomach. Hmm. Soundwave was walking looking over results when he looked up and saw you not looking like yourself. Your majesty. Is everything alright? I turned and looked at Soundwave. Soundwave then noticed your optics were a different color. Your Majesty, your optics. Hmmm. I then kept walking. Wait, your majesty. Soundwave quickly went to grab Lord Megatron. Megatron was on the flightdeck trying to cool himself down. He then hears Soundwave's voice. My Liege. Yes, Soundwave. My Liege. Something is wrong with the queen. I was walking in the halls and I looked up and noticed she didn't look like herself. But that's not it. Her optics are a different color. Megatron lifted his head up. WHAT! Where is she? Soundwave pointed to the location. Megatron immediately left to search for you.

I was walking and stumbling. Shockwave looked up and saw you not yourself. Your majesty. Is everything okay? I still kept walking, ignoring everyone. And not hearing anything. Megatron was walking and he immediately saw you not acting like yourself. He walked up and stood next to you and walked with you. My queen. He then noticed you were not responding to him like you always do. He was worried. He then went and stepped in front of you. You walked and you immediately slammed hard into him. You immediately fell down hard.

I didn't know what was going on until I was twitching and fidgeting. Megatron immediately saw this and he quickly lifted you up. I felt like I couldn't breathe even though we don't because we are Cybertronians. Megatron looked down. TailGlider, take it easy. Relax my dear. He quickly went to the med bay. Knockout was fixing up things when he heard the doors opened. He looked and saw the queen and his master. Quickly set her on the berth. Once he laid you down he noticed your optics dimming. No TailGlider don't you dare offline on me, my queen. I was scared and didn't know what was going on until everything went black. And all I heard was my husband's voice. Yelling at me, and Knockout.