4

It was almost 16 hours and there was no sign of Dread-Quake-Storm. Megatron didn't like this one bit. He didn't like seeing you in this state. He sighs. Ratchet I need to go and find my son. Ratchet sighs. Megatron you are not completely healed yet. Megatron scoffed. Oh please Ratchet. I suffered a lot worse. Go and ask Prime himself. I can actually name 6 right now going through my mind. 1. Taken away from my sire and my carrier at a very young age. 2. Thrown in as a miner, at a very young age. 3. Thrown in a gladiatorial arena to defend myself. 4. lost a wife and a son. 5. Starscream almost killed me and with the space bridge exploding. And 6. Was controlled by Unicron. Anything else I should add Ratchet. Ratchet looked at him. He sighs. Fine. Go. But you got taken away from your creators. Megatron quickly got up and he looked at him. Yes, I did. Megatron quickly went over to you. He kissed your helm and cheeks. I'll find our son my queen. I'll promise you that. I'll bring him home. Megatron quickly got up and he left to search for his son. Megatron was outside thinking. Where are you my son? He quickly transformed and he took off searching for his son.

Megatron was flying looking and trying to find his son. He then messaged his son through the bond. Son, where are you? Son, please answer your sire. Please son, me and your carrier are worried about you. Nothing, he didn't even get a message from him. He went down and landed in the forest. His holoform showed and he walked away from his alt mode to search for his son. Megatron approached a town. He walked and scanned every street and every corner but still no sign of Dread-Quake-Storm. He immediately had tears in his eyes. Son. Please where are you? Please come home. Megatron walked further. Soon a figure stopped him. Sir. Is everything okay? Megatron turned. No. Not really sir. My son is missing and his mother and I are looking for him. But no sign of him. It's been almost 19 hours. Sir, then you need to inform the police. Police. What would they do? They won't do anything about it. But excuse me, I need to find my son. But it's worse he can't speak. Megatron then walked off to search for his missing son.

Dread-Quake-Storm was sitting and crying. He sniffed. But when he did that someone heard him. Someone he knew. Megatron was walking and looking everywhere when he heard something. Something familiar. He heard crying and sniffing. He walked over and walked closer to the sound. He looked but didn't see anything. He sighs. Where are you Dread-Quake-Storm? He grabbed his pad and typed something. He then played it. Son, where are you? Please come home. Megatron started crying. Son. Please come home. He got up and walked until he heard scuffling. He quickly turned and saw a figure. He knew who the figure was. He gasps. SON! Megatron quickly ran and hugged his son tightly. He then went and kissed his son's forehead. He got up and carried his son. Dread-Quake-Storm didn't know what to say to his sire about what had happened. He tapped on his Sire's hands. Megatron looked down. Yes son. He pointed at the pad. Megatron gave him the pad to speak.

Megatron kept walking and heading to the forest where his alt mode was sitting. Soon he heard the voice coming from the pad. Sire. I am thirsty but I am sorry I ran away like that. I was scared. Really scared. I…I saw you in my dreams but with my carrier, but she wasn't moving and you were with my carrier. But in the dream I spoke. Megatron widened his eyes. What. C…can you speak now son. He typed again. No. But in my dream I said sire, to get your attention. And you quickly turned and you saw me and you started snarling and hissing at me. But sire your eyes were a different color. They were purple. But what you did you quickly chased and I fell down. Megatron didn't know what to say. Then he typed something again. Then sire I closed my eyes and I felt a long tongue touching my face. Megatron closed his eyes. He was disgusted inside after hearing what his son had said to him. Dread-Quake-Storm was watching where they were going. He then saw his sire walking to a remote forest. When walking inside the forest Dread-Quake-Storm saw a glimpse of his Sire's alt mode sitting in the middle of the forest hidden well from the humans.

Megatron walked over to his alt mode and he sat his son down. His holoform fizzled out and Dread-Quake-Storm saw the cockpit opening. Dread-Quake-Storm climbed on one of the wings to his Sire's alt mode/jet and he climbed inside and he sat inside the cockpit. He then felt something going around his stomach/waist. He looked down and saw that it was the seat belt. He then saw his Sire's compartment open and it was the pad. Dread-Quake-Storm took the pad. Soon Megatron closed his cockpit and he took off to return to you. And to return what was special to you. Your son Dread-Quake-Storm.