6

It was sorta the next morning. Dread-Quake-Storm woke up and saw his sire fast asleep. He went over and he lightly grabbed his sire's nose. Megatron wiggled his nose. Feeling someone touching it. He then heard someone giggle but in a different way. Megatron slowly opened his optics. He looked and he smiled. Morning son. He turned and didn't see you near his side. Hmm. Megatron lifted up Dread-Quake-Storm and he walked out to freshen up on some energon. Megatron was walking and he entered the med bay and saw you fast asleep on the med berth. He smiled. You look so beautiful sleeping like that my dear. He said to himself. He walked over to where you were sleeping and he nuzzled you.

I was fast asleep when I felt someone nuzzling me. Hmmm. I slowly opened my eyes to see who it was but I didn't see anyone but I turned and saw my husband fixing something up. I slowly got up and walked over to where my husband was. I tested my chin on his shoulders. Megatron chuckled. Morning my queen. Morning Megs. He turned and he gave me a kiss and he went back to what he was doing. I looked and saw Dread-Quake-Storm sitting next to his Sire's side. He looked up and saw you. He lifted his servos up to you. Megaton looked down and smiled. He lifted Dread-Quake-Storm up and handed him to you. Megatron handed you a bottle of energon that he made for Dread-Quake-Storm.

I took the bottle and handed it to my son. I walked over and reached for my pad. Megs. So how bad is the damage on our ship? Megatron didn't say anything. Megs. He sighs. The damage on our ship, it's bad my queen. Soundwave is still working on the damage. The scraplets almost made it to our main core to the ship. But I haven't heard anything else from Soundwave. But I also have Shockwave working on things too. Soon the doors opened and we looked and saw our children walking in. SkyQuaker walked over and lifted his brother up. Mom, dad. I can watch my brothers and sisters while you guys check the damage on the ship. Megatron smiled. I think we will do that. Anyways, we have to check more damage in our quarters.

Megatron and I walked out of the base and we both transformed and flew to our ship to assess the damage on the ship. We both landed on our flightdeck and we transformed and we started walking inside. I looked around and saw the Vehicons working away welding and pieces back together. Soundwave was in the engine room doing diagnostics on the engines. Soon he heard the doors open. He looked and saw his master and the Majesty. He walked over to them. Soundwave, report. Soundwave sighs. Well my Liege, right now all the engines are running to full capacity now the way they should. Shockwave is right now located in your quarters assessing more damage. Excellent. They both left to see how Shockwave was coming along with the progress on reconstructing their quarters. Shockwave was working and reconstructing his master's and his Majesty's quarters and the heirs' rooms. He was checking over the progress when he heard the doors open he turned and saw his master and the Majesty.

Shockwave walked over. Lord Megatron, the construction on the heirs' rooms is nearly completed. And we are almost done reconstructing your quarters and the washroom. Excellent Shockwave. Megatron watched you walk off looking over things. I walked and went to the trines room and I opened the doors and saw almost how bad the damage was. I can't even believe how much damage these little creatures can cause. Megatron was looking over things but he looked and was broken. He found Dreadwing's sword completely damaged and beyond repair. He walked over and lifted the sword up. I can't believe how much these scraplets can cause. Soon he heard your voice. No. Megs. Not Dreadwing's sword. Megatron turned and he walked over and sat the sword down. He walked over to you and knelt down to you.