17

Soon we walked out of the bridge and we were finally home. Well, I was finally home. Soon We heard voices. Me and Megatron looked and saw our sparklings running over to us. Carrier. You are okay. I smiled. Yes. I am. Thanks to your sire. Megatron started to blush. Now go and play, kids. Your carrier needs rest. Megatron walked and headed towards our room. Megs. Like how did you find me well almost that fast. Megatron chuckled. I never gave up my dear. You should know me by now. Is that if you are taken away from me or our sparklings I will never give up until I have you all in my arms. I giggled. Oh Megs. That's why I love you. Megatron chuckled. I love you too, sweet spark. We both leaned forward and soon we kissed each other. The kiss was filled with passion.

Fast Forward To Next Week:

It is next week and it is mine and Megatron's anniversary. I am so excited. Because I have been hearing from Arcee that Megatron may have plans.

I was in the med bay getting my checkup as usual. Knockout walked over and handed you the scanner of the results. I grabbed the scanner and soon I gasped. I'm carrying. Knockout don't say this to anyone or I will have Megatron have your helm. Knockout's eyes widened at your response. I won't say a word. But this is a good surprise for him, your Majesty because it is yours and Big M's anniversary. I smiled. Yes I know. I then walked out and headed to the throne room.

Megatron was resting on his throne and he didn't know that you were in the room. I looked and saw my husband almost sleeping on his throne. I walked over and stood next to him. I smiled. I walked over and gently caressed his fusion cannon. But I walked behind his throne. Megatron opened his eyes letting out a yawn. He was so tired that he couldn't keep his eyes open. He then fell into a recharge.

I peeked and saw my husband fast asleep. I frowned. I walked over and smacked his chest and went behind his throne. Megatron jerked up. What in the name of Primus. Ugh. My head. Anyways I want to get a proper recharge for the thing I have planned for you my dear. Soon he fell into a recharge. I walked over and messed with his fusion cannon making it warm up. I quickly ran out of the room. Soon a loud bang was heard. I went and started walking, hearing my husband shouting and yelling.

Skip to 5 hours

I was on the flightdeck when I felt servos wrapping around me. Hi Megs. Hello my dear. Now we aren't giving any gifts. But I have a special surprise. Hmm. So do I Megs. Really. Well, let's head to our spot. We then both transformed and flew to our spot.

We approached the spot and we landed. I looked but saw a little thing. I turned and saw my husband in his holoform. I smiled. I then activated my holoform. Megatron walked over. Happy anniversary my dear. I smiled happy anniversary to you Megs. We both walked over and I saw what looked like a picnic or something that humans do. We both sat down.

Megs. I have something to tell you. Megatron looked at you. Yes my dear. Megs. What will you say or think about being a sire again? Megatron looked at you. I would be thrilled. Why do you ask? I smiled. Well, it's because I am carrying again. But with one. Megatron smiled. He went forward and kissed you. Hmmm. I soon felt him moving his servos down to my waist. I then reached forward but he lightly grabbed my hand. Ah. I'm the one in control my dear. He said in a seductive tone.

Soon before I knew it he laid me down gently. He then looked at me with his eyes locked onto mine. People think he is dangerous. He can be when he wants to be. He isn't dangerous. The only time when he is dangerous is if something damages his systems or if someone aggravates him. He is also only dangerous whenever someone threatens me or our sparklings or kidnaps me or our sparklings. He is never dangerous around me or our sparklings. He would do anything to protect us at no cost. He would put his spark on the line to save us. We mean everything to him and he means everything to us.

Soon I felt him going in. I moaned feeling him. Megs. You sure no one will interfere with us. Megatron lifted his head up. I am sure my dear. It's just you and me. And let's make this day perfect. Because it may be the only time we get to interface because since you told me that you are carrying. I nodded. Soon he continued what he was doing. I was moaning feeling him. It felt amazing. And he was right that this will probably be the last because since I found out that I am carrying. I soon felt Megs going in. I gasped. Megatron looked at you. Why gasp my dear. We've been through this before.

I smiled. I know that. It's been a while I guess. Megatron looked at you and nodded. He went forward and kissed me. I moaned feeling it. I was enjoying this when my audios picked something up. Megs. I whispered. Yes. My dear. He went and kissed me pushing his tongue in. I needed him to stop. I then bit on his tongue. He winced in pain and had tears in his eyes. My dear, why did you do that? That really hurt. Megs. My audios picked something up and headed in our direction.

Megatron slowly got up and switched his eyes to his optics. He then focused. He looked and scanned around until he saw some humans walking around. My dear. It's fleshlings that are almost near. And they have a child. So I think it is best that we stop. We'll finish this in our room. He then changed his optics back to his holoform eyes. I nodded. We both just sat and were enjoying everything until something wrapped around my husband's waist. He gasped. He then looked and saw a little child, a fleshling.

Megs. Looks like someone likes you. My dear, please. We must find its parents. Megatron slowly got up and looked around. Until he heard shouting. Emily. Emily, where are you? My dear stay here and watch her. I'll go get her parents. He then walked off.

This little girl named Emily giggled. She then saw something she walked over and grabbed it. I then realized what the device was that Emily had grabbed. No, don't. Soon we both disappeared. Emily was so scared that she started calling out for her parents. Mama, papa. I want mama and papa. She says to me. I reached down and lifted her up. Shhh. It's okay. We'll get back to your parents and to my husband. Somehow and some way we will get back. I looked around and I then soon realized how much trouble me and Emily were in. We weren't in our world. We were in the most dangerous place known to all Cybertronians the place known as the Shadow Zone.