14

It took 5 hours for Knockout to get you in stable condition. *Panting*. Knockout walked out to let Lord Megatron know of your condition. Megatron was shaking at the sight of losing his queen. I can't lose you. I just won't. And I just can't. I am not losing you like I lost my other wife and son. He was thinking and everything that he didn't even notice that Knockout was in the room with him. My Liege. Megatron jumped. Primus Knockout. Don't do that. Sorry my Liege. I came here to inform you that the Majesty is in stable condition. You can see her if you want. Megatron nodded and he got up and walked out to see you. Even though you aren't awake yet.

Megatron walked and approached the doors to the med bay. The doors opened and he saw you lying on the med berth not moving and hooked up to cables. His spark ached seeing you like this. He walked in and sat next to the berth that you were lying on. He growled. I swear I will find whoever did this to you my queen. I will rip out their sparks. He was thinking when he heard the doors open. He looked up and saw Soundwave. Soundwave. What did you find? And tell me. He walked over and handed him a pad. He took the pad and looked at it. What. Who is this guy Soundwave? Soundwave shrugged his shoulders.

Megatron immediately threw the pad. Soundwave immediately ducked, nearly missing his top helm. I'll locate and find the person that did this master. Good. Now go. Soundwave immediately left. Not wanting to get hit by his master. He nearly missed getting hit by the pad. Megatron immediately got up, pacing back and forth. Who is that guy? I have never seen him before. I don't know if you have my queen. Sighs. I do believe you my dear. We definitely need peace. But when we do, someone interferes with it. He turned and looked at you and noticed you were twitching and slightly moving. He walked over and sat down. TailGlider.

I was starting to come around until I heard someone calling and saying my name. I slowly started to open my eyes. I turned in one direction but I turned the other and I saw my husband looking at me and smiling. I smiled back. Megatron bent down and nuzzled you and purred. I thought I had lost you. He then grabbed his pad. My queen, have you seen this guy before? I looked at the photo. MEGS! What. My dear. You know him. Yes. Soon I started crying. Oh, TailGlider. Sweet spark.

Megatron went and gently caressed your back making you relax. My dear, who is he? Meg, that's….my sire. What. I then heard him growl.my dear. Why didn't you tell me about how dangerous your father was? I….I am sorry Megs. I really am. Sighs. It's fine my queen. At least you are here with me. And that is all I need is you right by my side and raising our sparklings.

Skip Forward 5 Days:

I was resting on our berth. We were finally back on our ship. The kids are finally happy but said that they had to leave the autobot base. After the incident with my father. I have been having trouble trying to move with my wings and just with my legs. I slowly sat up when I heard the doors open. I looked and saw SkyQuaker.

Hi mom. How are you feeling? I smiled. Okay. My wings aren't moving like they should. And my legs aren't moving. I can move them a little bit but not much. We then heard the doors open. We looked and we saw my son's father and my husband. Megatron smiled. Hello son. Hi dad. Just checking on how mom is. Megatron walked over and rubbed his helm. Soon SkyQuaker walked off. Megatron walked over and sat next to you.