24

My Lord. Please, I can explain. Silence Airachnid. You have done something that you shouldn't have. And I specifically gave orders to everyone to not mess with this sparkling and not hurt her. Because this is the queen. And you know the deadly consequences of hurting the queen or my sparklings.

My Lord please. I didn't get the message or anything. Couple of times I have been having issues with my comlink. I just haven't had time to ask Soundwave to look at it or repair it. Oh. Then why don't you ask him right now. I don't follow my Liege. Soon she felt a tap on her shoulders. She turned and saw Soundwave. He then reached out his servos. She grabbed her comlink and gave it to Soundwave. Soon Soundwave walked off.

Now for you Airachnid. Get out of my sight. And never I mean never lay a hand on my queen or my sparklings. Am I clear? You then looked at her. Yes my Lord. She then walked off. You then looked at your servos. You noticed a weapon with an arrow. You activated it and soon you heard a roar that came with a yowl. Megatron immediately roared. You immediately looked up at Megatron. OWWW! TAILGLIDER! Ma sorry Megatwon. Ma sorry. Megatron reached down and pulled out the arrow out of his leg. He hissed at the pain. But he knew it was an accident you didn't know.

Megatron gently reached down and deactivated your weapon. Ma sorry. It's….okay TailGlider. It was an accident. I already deactivated the device so you won't get hurt or no one else will get hurt. You nodded. He then saw you hop down. He then watched you twirl around. He chuckled. He lifted his servo up and leaned his left side on his helm against his hand and watched you twirl around. He smiled seeing you being happy. He then noticed you were dancing. He then realized it was the same dancing moves that you and he did once long ago. You still remember. He whispered to himself.

He missed you being your normal self. But he thought you looked so cute. But he still loves you. Once you were done you heard Megatwon chuckled. That was wonderful and lovely my dear. You smiled. Can you join me, Megatwon. Megatron looked at you and nodded. Absolutely my queen. He got up and walked over. He bent over and lifted you up and placed you on his peds. Now, are you ready? You looked up at him. Ya. But you felt nervous until you felt something weird. You were feeling a bond connection to Megatwon. And you didn't know why. You looked up at him. You looked and locked your optics with his. That's when Megatron realized that this was you trying to get through and come back to him. He smiled. Once the dance was done he lifted you down and bowed.

You bowed back but you stumbled backwards and fell on your aft. Megatron was shocked. He walked over to see if you were okay. Hey you okay my queen. Ya. I fell. But ma okay. Big and strong like you. Megatron smiled. That you are. You then looked and felt a lot more things. You felt all the love that he was giving you. You then felt that he loved you even though you aren't your normal self. You then looked up at him. He looked at you until he heard you say this. You then say this. Megatron. Ma warlord. Ma sparkmate. Ma husband. Megatron finally realized that you were coming through. He just didn't know how to explain this to you. He had to think of something and fast before you had his helm.