Chapter - 15

Bear with my mistakes and let's continue the story.....

Tae barely opened his eyes and scanned the area. He remembered the last night event and wondered how he end up here.
             "Are you awake?"He diverted his attention towards the sound source and saw Jungkook sitting on a chair nearby the bed.
              " Sorry Tae. I got late yesterday be-"
               "No don't want to explain yourself. It's nothing actually."
               "But I don't want to make yo-"
               "It's okay I told you."Taehyung beamed a sweet smile at Jungkook.

                    "I enjoyed your cake Tae..You really made it so good."
                  "Really!!"
                  "Yeah I felt so special. Thank you for your arrangement. This is the best party so far."
                  "But I was slept at the time. I wanted to wish you."
                  "So now do it baby."Jungkook is looking at Tae with fondly. How much he love this cutie? Today he can tell him that. Taehyung taken aback with the nickname but decided to let it aside and said
                 "Happy birthday Jungkook.".Then he got something under the bed and throwed it to Jungkook. Whipped Jungkook got surprised by the sudden attack but smiled like a fool as it is a gift.
                 "What's this?"Jungkook untied the wrap like a small child and gasped at the gift. It is a drawing of Jungkook by Tae. Ohh he forgot that Tae is a painter.
                 "How is it?"Taehyung asked being restless. He wanted to know is it good.
                 "Wahh Tae this is so much. Thank u thank u baby. This costs a lot to me Tae. You worked hard for me."Jungkook said nearing to cry. He loves attention so much.
                  "Don"t think like you are special. I normally give drawings to my friends as birthday presents."Jungkook felt like  something got blocked in his throat.
                 "Okay okay can you leave? I wanna take a shower."
                "Yeah okay It is already noon. You slept like dead."Jungkook said and left the room grabbing his present tightly.
                   "But it is special to me Tae."Jungkook mumbled careressing his painting.
                   "Jin hyunggggggg look what I got."He screamed and ran down floor to show off his present.

Tae got ready and wanted to go out. But remain inside thinking about Jungkook. How he smiled when he unwrapped the present? How his smile fell when he said that it is nothing special? How he look at him so fondly? He wanted to tell Jungkook that the drwaing is special. He wanted to tell that he does those things only for him. He can't help but wished he will never tell him about his and Jimin's fake relationship. Simply he can't face Jungkook aftermath.He just wanted to hide himself from everyone.

                 "Tae let's go.."Jungkook grabbed Tae's hand and went towards car.Taehyung got panicked and asked
                "Where are we going? I don't want to come."
                "Please Tae I want to make up with you."Jungkook pleaded giving puppy eyes.Who is Tae to refuse.
                 "Okay Let's go."The car ride is silent but filled with starings as both of them stare at each other time to time.     "Movie??"Tae asked as the car stopped at the theatre.
               "We can take dinner while watching movie and then can enjoy at club."Jungkook.said beaming happily.Taehyung undo his seatbelt but
                "Tae wait I wanna tell you something."
                "What ?"Taehyung got nervous. Is he going to tell about it?
                 "Don't get mad at me okay. Just listen to me. My and Jimin's relationship..it is fake....he did it to you know that-"
               "I knew it Jungkook."
                "You knew it!!"
                 "I saw Yoongi and Jimin kissing. I first thought Jimin is cheating but your behaviuor is also dumb so..."
                "Don't get angry over me. I don't wanted to hurt you eventhough it hurts you."
                "What are you talking Jungkook? It doesn't hurt me. Why it hurts me actually? We are not in a relationship. This whole story doesn't matter to me and actually it hurts you because you lost Jimin."Taehyung smiled and left the car. Jungkook got surprised with the reaction. He didn't expect this.That means Tae had no feelings for him all these time. Jungkook felt so down as he sensed that he may get rejected again by the same person today. But he can't move on from his love.But why Tae did all these if he had nothing? With lot of what ifs Jungkook and Taehyung headed to watch the film after buying burger and coke as their dinner.