Chapter - 11

Heyy everyone......
Let's move to the story....

It is a noraml free morning for everyone as there is no university today according to sudden notice. But for Taehyung it is a day full of planes. He organized a park date for the couple as Jungkook doesn't pay attention for this whole process.So here Taehyung grabbing Jungkook out of the house to go for it. Yeah..Tae is also going there to make sure everything is ok.
              "I called Jimin already. He will also come here now."Tae said enthusiastically.
              "Okk let's gooo...today we can eat ice cream.Yoongi gave me some money. Not some but a lot."Jimin said in all shy and proud about his boyfriend.
              "Why did you ask Yoongi? Why he gave you money?"Tae asked unable to comprehend the the situation.
              "Jimin tell him that you met him when coming here and there's nothing more."Jungkook irritatingly said hiding his anger. Why can't he shut that mouth?Tae still confused but decided to shrugged it off as Jimin started to laugh nervously accepting the Jungkook's answer.Same time Tae got call and with that opportunity Jungkook pinched Jimin's hand and whisper yelled
             "Why you always like this?"Actually Jimin pissed off with Jeon's behaviuor.Why is he doing all this ? For what ? For him right ?Jimin frowned and entered to house saying       "So I am.not coming "but Jungkook was able to hold him. During this all chaos Tae turned towards the couple and saw that they are doing something that clearly can't understand so he coughed to get attention.Why he did that actually?

               "Hey...why are we staying ? Let's go"Jimin said to clean the atmosphere metally cursing the rude bunny.
                "Ahh my friend is also joining with us today."Tae said sweetly.
               "Who?"Jungkook asked.
               "and Why ?"Then Jimin asked.
              "It is awkward to thirdwheel everytime. So I decided to bring a companion to me. He is the friend I yesterday met."Jungkook poked his tongue into his inner cheeks with the mention of the other man. Who is he?
             "Ohhh he came.. You can come on  Jungkook's car. It is better know?"Tae said and winked to Jungkook but he decided to ignore it. Tae's heart flinched at the sudden ignorance.
             "BEEP "Car again honked for Tae
              "Let's all go on the same car. It is easy I guess."Jungkook said without looking at Tae and walked to the car holding Jimin's hand.Jimin only can feel the tension between the duo.

                   "So go go go..."The stranger said after all got loaded into the car.Taehyung is in the passenger seat and decided to introduce.
                   "Jungkook, Jimin This is Ash.. a medical student. I met him when we are abroad. He came here yesterday."Ash waved his hands to both who seated at the back.Jimin half  smiled and Jumgkook kept his stone facial expression.Tae felt thickness in the air but continued
                  "Ash This is Jungkook."
                 "Ohh Jungkook I see.He is the man you told."Ash said examining Jungkook.Jungkook flustered with the comment.What Tae told about him? He needs more.
                 "Yeah He is. And that is Jimin my bestie."
                 "Tae talked about you a lot.Your dramtic behaviour."Jimin again half smiled. Am I that dramatic?.Jungkook can't help now felt that restless  feeling towards Jimin also. He felt like whole world is against him. He looked outside scenario but keeping his ear to the front couple.
                 "No………… Don't make him feel  uneasy."
                 " So how about you Tae ? I really worried about you after our meeting ."
                "Hey don't talk it here. They don't know."Taehyung whispered to Ash but alass..Jungkook heard it.
                "Ohhh you didn't tell them. I told you to tell them. They also can help us."Ash also whispered as Jimin actually fell asleep and Jungkook acted like he doesn't care eventhough he cares.
                "Yeah I try." Tae told and afterwards the silence engulfed the whole ride making each soul dipped in their own emotions.

                   "First we should buy Ice cream."Jimin said showing off his money.Tae looked at Jimin like how he is carefree , cute and get exited over little things. He guess his old self is also like that. No.wonder Jungkook fall for Jimin than someone like me.Tae thought letting to bleed his heart.Four boys bought their ice creams and headed to park. They sat on two different benches which is father away to give some space for the couple. Jungkook can't help but stare at the every movement of Ash and Tae.

                "Jungkook seems to be a nice guy but tough."
                "Nah..he is not tough.He is mad at me these days as I left without noticing him."
              "You should tell them. As you told they are nice you should let them in."
             "I am tryin and as you are here I guess I can deal with it confidently."
               "Don't stress yourself. I am here for you."Ash patted Tae's head and Tae smiled at Ash.
              "You are so cute "Ash popped his finger  on to Tae's nose and Tae grabbed it mischievously saying
              "I am not cute."

All those moments recorded in Jungkook's eyes.
             "Okay enough. Let's go."Jungkook demanded.
             "Let me finish this first. It is good that you don't eat ice cream."Jimin slurped his ice cream without giving damn to outer world.
             "They look so good."Jimin suddenely said.
             "Nooo like a father and son.."Jungkook said irritatingly.
            "Looks like the game is other way. Now you are jealous."Jimin said with a smirk.
          "We have to get rid of that pest."Jumgkook said with rage.
             "I am mad at Tae also. Why he hide everything from us?"Jungkook further said.
             "We have to act strong I guess."Jimin said.
             "Okay can't wait "Jumgkook quicken his pace towards the Tae as Ash is going to wipe ice cream on Tae's cheeks. How can he calm down ?
             "Let's go "Jungkook suddenely yelled getting attention and walked towards the car.

Car ride is full of laughs and giggles. Ash seemed to be good with Jokes. Tae and Jimin is laughing like maniacs. This irritates Jungkook more. Only Jungkook can make Tae smile.Car stopped at the house and Jungkook get out of it real quick.Jimin also out. Tae is still inside and now hugging the male.He knows that it is a goodbye hug but decided to get pissed off. As he felt Tae is going to come he turned towards Jimin and asked
               "Can  you be my boyfriend Jimin?"Jimin surprised at the sudden confession but nodded his head saying
              "sure. I also felt the same way kookie."Jungkook hugged Jimin tightly.Jimin felt how his shoulder gradually becoming wet.He can understand Jungkook's feeings.He waited for Tae all these years not to get this result.

Tae waited for this confession to made up his mind. But he guess it is even hard after it. Now he don't have any right. Tears begin to gathe in his eyes.He felt like his heart is going to explode. He wanted to be Jimin. He wanted to be Jungkook's. He wanted to be a better one. He sadly smiled at Jimin. He turned towards the house to go but he felt like his eyelid didn't cooperate with him. He lost his strength in his legs and environment became blurred gradually. He seeked for something to hold on but unable grasp anything.He fell on the ground and only thing he heard is
                 "Tae......"from his favourite voice. Then he got sink in a blackout.

Hope you like this chapter.....
Stay tuned ......
✒️JoWoo