Past story -1

Ignore the mistakes and enjoyyy....     

              " Tae ....come downnnn.....we are already late..."
18 year old Namjoon is shouting to his brother to come down quickly as it is soo late according to Namjoon.
           "Relax boyyy..we have half an hour more before start of  the class"
Jungkook told without caring the other. His only attention towards the stairs to get a glimpse of his only love.

              "You know the reason..still you are not supportive. I can't miss the chance...TAEHYUNGGGGGG...WE LEFT..PLEASE COME TO SCHOOL BEFORE TOMORROW"
Namjoon roared grabbing Jungkook's hand leading towards the door.

           "Hyunggggggggg....Here I ammmm"
Taehyung screamed annoyingly making Namjoon's face frowned.
            "Cool down babyyy...You have to look presentable for your boy" Taehyung said adjusting the collar of the Namjoon's shirt.
              "I am way more handsome for him. Jungkook ! tell him....Jungkook Jungkook hey mannn"
Namjoon is now witnessing one of  his most uncomfortable moments...Jungook being whipped for Taehyung.

             Right now Jungkook is litearally forgotten to even blink.This boy is actually drooling.On the other side Taehyung is fiddling his fingers with the edge of tie becoming whole shy.Seriously it is obvious that both boys fell for each other.But who's gonna confess!

                 In this moment actually Jungkook doesn't care about the world. (Namjoon( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)) His full focus is on the angel  infront of him.Actually Taehyung is the flower boy of the school.Everybody literally fell for him due to his angelic features not only by face but by heart also.But Taehyung didn't dare to even look at the other boys.But why is that?Is there someone in his mind ?

                 "Yahhhh stupids please carry on this later.Can we go now?"
This time Namjoon pleaded them to leave.Namjoon and Taehyung are brothers.Their parents are abroad engaging in their business. These two boys live here in order to complete their college studies.Namjoon thesedays really fond of a boy called Seokjin who is the epitome of sassiness.Noone is dare to talk above him.But Namjoon like his personality and found it cute.

              This taekook duo is still in the first stage.Still crushing over other.Jungkook and Taehyung first met when Namjoon brought him for an assigment to do in their house.
Although Taehyung know this boy as the president of college council ....for Jungkook it is the first time. He awestrucked at that moment for his delicate , soft beauty ..but now he fell for him for  his nothing but sweet yet childish personality.Taehyung is also nowadays like the attention he got from this bunny boy.Actually who doesn't like the attention?

                     After all these cringy moments at last they left to school.Jungkook literally everyday come to Joonie's house only to get his lover boy fallen for him.That is his mission now almost for one year.Taehyung and Namjoon also get used to it by the time and now he is actually slowly becoming a driver for kim brothers but you think he care ....Nooo noo more...

              "Taetae we are gonna leave now.."
Jungkook said adjusting the mirror to get best angle to observe his baby.
"Paboo...what are you asking from him...Just drive ahhhhh I am done...I can't "
Namjoon said with a done face.Taehyung is giggling over the best friend's arguement and that sweet sound is enough for Jungkook to spend the rest of the day.

            "Heyyyy heyyyyyy Stooop this damn car"
Actually now both the seniors are done. They are at the gate of the school,,,only few meters to paking lot but...Here comes the whinning mess but the dearest soulmate of his love.So he can't mess with him because he has that power to influence Tae.
          "Taetae come out.I wanna tell you something duh..come out."
He yelled while hitting the shutter of the car.Jungkook opened the shutter and ready to yell  but...whaahhh his voice is more high than his height.

          "Hey....open this shutter or I will break it "
"Listen boy just wait ..we are going to park..."
Namjoon trying to get his sense back but it is no way close...Tae is literally embarrassed at the back seat about his friend's dramatic acts.Like why...is it really necessary..
        "Ok hyung wait.I will go.He never gonna stop this until get attention.Bye hyung."
Tae said opening the door of car.Jungkook really annoyed.Due to Tae's best friends , Jimin and Yoongi it is really difficult for him to find time for themselves....like for only two of them.
        "Wait for us at the canteen Tae " Namjoon said waving to his baby brother. "After that tonado they went to park the car.

                 "Jiminie ...actually what the funk ??why you behave like that infront of Jungkook"Tae said.
              "Don't worry Tae ....Your love life is not in a danger but mine...."Jimin said gloomily.
             "Jungkook is not my love huhhh" Tae said blushing crazily. Why not ...it is Jungkook duh..."But what Happen to Yoongi huh ?"
             "He is with a girl Tae.They are smiling like MANIACS AS THERE IS NO TOMORROW  "Jimin screamed at the end.

             Within this three friend group , Yoongi is Jimin's crush. But he never showed it to him.But he can't hide it from his soulmate.But Yoongi have no idea about it. Sooo there is nothing wrong done by Yoongi. But Jimin is such a softie you all know right.

          "  Heyy chimmy don't worry let's go and find out okkk..It is not like you both are dating "Tae grabbed Jimin towards the classroom.

          "Soo guys this is the end of my pink collection"
Jin said proudly while putting his pink cosmetics into his bag.Half of the class is around of his desk to get a sight of his collection.They all know that Jin is really showing off type but his choices are really soo good..That's why everyone tender to get advice from him.
          "Hey Jin he is again look " Jin turned towards the window and found his admirer...Yeah Jin is awared about it ...why not Namjoon is really obvious.

         Namjoon is on cloud nine.His one and only crush made eye contact with him."koookkaahhh yeahhhh I won mannnnnn...he noticed me....."Namjoon literally danced by holding jungkook but alas...legs never cooperate with him.Both of them are now on the ground but his smile never fades.He is laughing like a maniac.And meanwhile Jungkook is really annoyed and embarrassed as he is the president of school council but his thin lips curved looking at his bestie.He is really happy but what is gonna happen with him...Noone knows....(but i know )

       Jin ran towards the door due to sound only to find the two boys on groud so he instantly turned away with an innocent blooming smile.

Here Namjoon and Jungkook are in the same class and same grade.
Jin is in same grade but different class.
Taehyung , Jimin and Yoongi are in the same class and grade.
Hoseok is a college friend.

Hope you all enjoy the chapter....
Please comment your thoughts it is really valuable for me
Bear with my mistakes...
After the past story we are gonna move to current time.
✒️JoWoo

Today is the best day for us ....That's why I decided to publish first episode today.

That's why I decided to publish first episode today