Chapter - 19

I changed the book cover. I think this is better than earlier stupid one :-)
Let's continue story....
Ignore my mistakes....
The last chapter ⏩

Jungkook washed his face and changed into his favourite black hoodie with an unchanging smile in his lips. He can't wait to meet Tae. He wanted to hug him so tightly and mumble sweet nothings to his ear. He wanted to shower him with kisses and spoil him with his love. When he is getting ready his eyes got laid on an envelope assumed to be given by Tae with his diary. He opened it and sweetly smiled at the letter.Things Taehyung have done to him.
                    "Tae why are you so sweet my boy?"Jungkook said with his bunny smile.
                   "Jungkoo come down ....We can't be late."Jin screamed on top of his lungs out of excitement. Everyone is impatiently waiting to meet their bear.

Taehyung is already waiting for Jimin in the park. His tears are flowing along the cheeks. He wanted to stay and tell them everything but he can't get that courage to face. He can't be a burden to them. He wanted to say Jungkook that he loves you.He smiled thinking that may be Jungkook already read that diary.He wanted to see the reaction but he is a coward by himself.

                              "How do you thought that you can enter me into my dream uni and you can left happily? Are you my mom?"Taehyung suddenely gasped at the voice coming closer to his ear and he turned around only to be meet with a laughing bunny.
                             "You can't runaway from me."Jungkook said with a smirk. Taehyung calculated the situation he is facing with wide eyes and stood up to run away.Jungkook looked at the running figure and screamed
                            "I love you Tae no matter what is going on. I love you with my whole heart."Taehyung stopped at the spot as tears gathered in his beautiful eyes.His mind got messy with the thoughts 'He knows.'
                              "Don't you want it Tae?"Jungkook said with a small voice but enough to heard by Tae. He badly wanted to run to Jungkook. He wanted to feel that warmth. He wanted to feel love. So he did what he want. He ran towards Jungkook and jumped onto him still crying so messily. Jungkook balanced himself and this bear and he was also unable to control tears.The only thing can hear from the whole surrounding is Tae's painful cries. Jungkook can't stand his love crying.

So he slightly detached himself from Tae but still Tae's hands around Jungkook's neck and their foreheads are touching.Jungkook with his hands wiped those tears and placed a small kiss on his red nose.
                             "So cute even when crying"Being all shy Tae again hugged him so tightly like someone will steal him if not.
                             "Look at me Tae."Taehyung directly looked at Jungkook's eyes with his doe eyes.
                            "Somethings happened in our lives Tae.Don't let it decide your entire life. We all love you Tae. We love you not your behaviour. We want you Tae. Don't ever think low of you. I want you so badly. So don't leave us okay."Taehyung nodded his head unable to make sentences due to being so sensitive.With that Jungkook placed a lingering kiss on his forehead and turned him to the front back hugging Tae.

Here Tae saw his family.His hyungs and friends. The ones who always with him.All of them did a group hug and some people cried even in the middle of hug.
                     "Tae you should tell us everything from now on."Yoongi said hitting Tae on his shoulder. Tae brightly smiled.
                    "The only thing I learnt is you are a tiger."Hoseok said displaying pure horror in his face. Everyone laughed at that and Jin said
                     "How do you even think of leaving me bear?"
                     "I don't want to" Tae said with his deep husky voice and Jungkook pouted saying
                     "You only can't talk with me."
                     "You thought I will let you leave so easily."Jimin said with a playful remark. Tae's eyes laid on his brother who was silent all the time. He detached from Jungkook's embrace and hugged his brother.Namjoon cried saying    "Sorry being the worst brother."Taehyung tighten the hug and mumbled
                        "me too. But don't worry we have a whole life to prove ourselves."Taehyung saw Ash behind the group standing all alone and gave a knowing assuring smile. Tae then walked to him and said
                         "Thank you."
                         "I told you to tell them. I think they are the medicine."

Before they can hug Jungkook came to save the situation. He pulled Tae towards him.
                       "Okay Let's go home."Jimin exclaimed.All of them walked to their cars in a slow pace beacuse why not. Jungkook stopped Tae and turned him towards his direction.     "There's one more thing Tae."Jumgkook said with his beaming voice and Taehyung waited with his star eyes.
                       "I love you Tae. Can you be my boyfriend?"
                       "Heyy come....."Jin yelled at Taekook.
                        "Don't shout dumb hyung. He is confessing"Jimin said and looked at their friends sweetly.
                        "Yes."Tae said.
                        "Yes what?"Jungkook asked.
                       "I love you too dumbo and wanted to be your last boyfriend."Tae said. Jungkook can't control his happy tears. He pecked Tae's lips and hugged
                       "How much time I have waited for this."
                       "This is not complete"Tae said with a playful smirk and pulled Jungkook to his level and placed his lips so dearly on his. The kiss is not a hurry or messy one. It only filled with love , comfort , understanding and longiness.

                        "I think Jungkook is accepted."Hoseok said being red by the sight of Taekook kiss.
                       "So much drama happened for this confession. Thank god this ended with a success."Yoongi said being all tired reminding the story.

This is the end of the story but this not the end of their story. This is just the opening to their love story.....
Confession..........

                         The End.................................

I tried my best to this story.
Let's meet at the epilogue...
✒️JoWoo