Chapter - 7

Thank you AAFRENKHAN for following me 😊❤️
Ignore my mistakes and enjoy the story...

As soon as the boys arrived at the home Jungkook grabbed Tae's hand and went towards the bench in the garden.       "Whahhh what are you doing Jungkook ?"Tae asked with an amused expression.
          "Tae I am so sorry abo.."
          "Why are you apologizing? Nothing happen between us."
         "Uhhh Naa that "
         "Don't try hard Jungkook. I expect nothing from you" With a sweet smile Tae left Jungkook.
        "What are you doing to me Tae?"

With the blink of time evening arrived at this household.
        "You got the best me ~~~~~~"Hoseok entered to living room while dancing. He just arrived here from his dance practise.
        "Ohh all are here"He suddenely flinched looking at the gang in living room.
        "We have nothing to do Hoseokie "Jin whinned out of boredom.
        "Actually where's hyung ?"Tae asked noticing the absence of his brother.
        "I think he is at his room , studying "Yoongi said giving full attention to tv.
        "So you guys also study.You are also students still "Hoseok said with a duh tone.
        "Ohh actually I forgot it."Jimin said really surprising. How he forgot it?
        "Ok ok don't think much. We should get ready for dinner "Jin spatted suddenely as he is not fond of studying right now.
        "Tae and I are in charge of dishwashing today"Jungkook said very loudly . Everyone gasped at the sudden remark.      "Okk boyy relax.. So me and hoseok can make dinner "With that Yoongi stood up and went towards the kitchen.
         "I'll join after getting shower "Hoseok said walking towards his room.
        "Today my free dayyy "Jin also went to his room, maybe Namjoon's room to check on him.

Tae hurriedly scanned the living room.He noticed that there were only him , Jungkook and Jimin. He looked at Jungkook and winked at him. Jungkook flustered with Tae's bold actions.Tae understood that Jungkook didn't get his signal.With a done face he rotated his eyeballs and siganled to go outside. After 10 minutes attempt Jungkook finally got the point and went to outside. Already exhausted Taehyung from signaling diverted his attention to Jimin now. Jimin is totally unaffected from all these previous odd behaviours. When Taehyung opened to talk at that exact moment Jimin turned towards Tae.
            "Tae do you like Yoongi ?" Jimin asked seriously squinting his eyebrows.
           "Whah what are you talking? Naahh never. Why you thought like that ?"Tae almost  yelled at unexpected question.
           "Nahh I just thought because it seemed like  you are trying to get close to Yoongi by detaching me"Jimin said satisfied with Tae's answer.
          "Jiminahh Jungkook is talking to you "Tae said with a innocent face showing the direction to outside from his finger.
          "Me ??"With that Jimin looked at that direction and saw Jungkook almost pleading to him to come outside by worshiping the ground.So Jimin left remaining Tae all alone in living room.Jungkook grabbed Jimin as soon as he came and walked to that particular bench.Tae popped his head outside to watch the couple and showed a thumb up to Jungkook who replied to it with a bunny smile. So now Tae is the guard for this couple.

So much already going on his mind.He can't comprehend his own feelings.He felt like he can cry non stop at this moment.
          "Tutururuuuuuruuuuu"Hoseok came to living room to go to kitchen but spotted Taehyung who is standing there so restlessly.
         "Heyy cutae what happened?"Hoseok asked.
        "Ahh nothing hyung. I am just planned to go to my room as noone is here."Tae said gulping with his full effort to not to show his nervousness.
        "Yeahh go and chill.You are mood is not good."Hoseok said patting Tae's hair and left. Taehyung for the one last time trying to looked at the couple although he knows that it only cause pain. He saw both of them hugging. A lone tear escaped but he didn't try to wipe it. With the million pieces of his heart he also left to his room.

As soon as Jikook went towards the bench Jimin asked
          "Soo what is this drama? Why are you both so weird?" with a done face.After the total explanation of 10 minutes Jimin summarized all this as
         "So you are doing all this just beacause you love Tae"
        "Yeah I guess"
        "Are you dumb? I don't think this will end with good term"Jimin said.
         "I know but I have no option. I have to at least try this."Jungkook said with a defeated voice.
         "So what is the final goal ?"
          "Making Tae Jealous. Then he will confess to me"Jungkook said with a shy smile.
          "You think that he will get jealous. But there is a little possibility to happen all this like you want" Jimin said with a concern.
          "That's why I want your help. Please help me."Jungkook whinned at the end.
          "But why can't you just confess to him?"
         "There are two reasons. First one is what he had done two years ago. It still hurt there. How he judged me with my positions. But love is also there.I wanted to show him what he missed."Jungkook said.
        "Yeahh It make sense.Second one?"
        "He told me to not to come to him for love.So he has to come for me this time"
        "Soo we are doing this for a mere confession "Jimin said amused with the explanation.

        "So what is going to happen to me and Yoongi "Jimin asked worrying about his crush.
        "Don't worry I'll help. If you want you can tell this to Yoongi also. I don't mind."Jungkook said pleasing Jimin.
        "Then tell me this..Why me ??? You have to tell Hoseok's name."Jimin yelled at the end.
         "Your name came up suddenely and you are the one closest to Tae"Jungkook said scratching the back of his neck.
         "Soo you help me"Jungkook asked with his bunny smile. After several minutes of silence
         "Okk I am in  just because you are the one with me for these 2 years after they left me here all alone."

           "Shhshhh it is like Hoseok is talking "Jungkook said.
          "I guess Tae is also there "Jimin said. Both of them are attentive towards the household.
           "We should hug."With that both of them hugged and saw Tae's departure after the drama.
          "I'm afraid that this will hurt Tae a lot"
          "It will hurt only if he loves me. Then he will take the action."Jungkook sighed at his remark.
          "So we are couple now."Jimin said uplifting the mood.
          "Eekk noo not yet ..still not dating . I am just having crush on you "Jungkook said with a disgusting face.
           "Wait a minute that means today you offered your food  to me just beacuse it is the part of the play?"
            "Yeahh Jiminah come we are late for dinner."Jungkook ran into the house just beacuse Jimin is following him to hit.

When they are arriving already the boys are seated. Tae is also sitting in between Jin and Hoseok.I guess they are heavily loving Tae as their little brother.Jungkook sweetly smiled at smol Tae sitting in between. Actually the sight is so cute to resist.Tae also replied with his lovely smile.After the meal all left saving dishes to Tae and Jungkook.
          "Thank you for the night "Jimin said getting into his role and winked at him and ran. Jungkook cursed in his mind to him.Isn't he too much? Tae saw this and deeply sighed.
         "Tae come here just for a second"Jin called Tae who is in the counter peeling a mango.
       "Tae I know something is going on. Just be strong bear"Jin said patting Tae's cheeks and left.

         "Soo how is it going ?" Tae asked. Both of them are now dishwashing.
          "Still in progress. I'm afraid that if I have a chance."Jungkook said looking at Tae like he is asking Tae about him and Tae.
           "Don't worry. I will bring you two together soon."Tae said with determination filled voice.
            "Awwss look how responsible our cutae is?"Jungkook said scrunching his nose.
           "Hey ..why are you all talking to me like that?"Tae asked.
           "Like what??Cutae??"Tae nodded.
          "Its beacuse you are shoo cute. Cute plus Tae cutae"Jungkook said smiling ear to ear as he is the one who suggest it.
          "When did that happen? And I am not cute."
          "When a certain bear fell asleep in the couch while all are watching a movie. Everyone found you are so cute. So we decide that name for you. And you have to look in mirror.You are the real definition of cuteness and beauty." Jungkook whispered at the last part.Taehyung harshly blushed at the compliment.Jungkook placed a soap bubble on Tae's nose to annoy him. He is successful. He got annoyed. Actually they washed dishes for two hours with giggles , blushes , compliments and playfulness. Jungkook thought looking at the giggling Tae
             "I will make you mine Tae."

Long chapter I guess. Longest I typed.
Hope you enjoy....
✒️JoWoo