Chapter - 20 (Epilogue)

I had so much fun in while writing this story.(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ')
I love you all so much....

                              "Kook- ah get off from him."Jin yelled looking at the couple on the couch.
                              "Yahh Koo "Tae also said detaching the bunny boy away from him using his hands.
                              "But he is so cute."Jungkook said crying partly. At the moment actually Jungkook have been biting Tae's cheeks.After they became official boyfriends in earlier week simply Jungkook can't keep his hands away from Tae.Jungkook always seems to be kissing or hugging the said boy. Now this became normal as Ash coming to this house to see a certain boy.

Within this period of week Taehyung also became comfortable with hyungs. All of them cheered him so much to the point he forgot about his disorder. Everytime Taehyung seemed to be spaced out someone will talk with him. Especially Jungkook took care of his baby without letting him feel lonely. Sometimes Taehyung have a problem to say his feelings loud but Jungkook is always there...so no worry.

                              "I will go to my room."Tae said and stood up. Jungkook stopped him holding from his wrist and said    "Come quickly."Taehyung nodded and ran.
                              "He needs his personal space Koo. "Jin said looking at the pouting boy.
                               "Maa loveeeee...."Namjoon came into sight out of nowhere and hugged Jin from back.
                              "What do you want?"Jin asked being pissed off.
                              "I don't want anything baby. I only want a tea."Namjoon sheepingly smiled after the demand. Jin sighed so louldy and said
                            "As long as I love you."Namjoon pecked Jin and both of them left leaving Jungkook with Hoseok who is messaging nonstop on his phone with a red face.

Hour has passed so Jungkook thought that it is enough time for his personal space. Jungkook is very attentive towards Taehyung due to his disorder.He is always there for him. Jungkook knocked on the door but no reply so he decided to open and enter. He saw Taehyung on the balcony completely zoned out. Jungkook went inside without a sound and back hugged Tae.
                       "What's on your little brain?"Jungkook asked placing kisses along the shoulder.Taehyung bent his neck to give more access and in the process Taehyung moaned due to sudden pleasure.Turning on by it Jungkook pushed Tae to the nearby wall and held his hands by his one hand above Tae's head. Actually now that innocent act is  leading to a hot mess. They kissed like wolves in rut and mocked the whole respiratory system.They made out there for 15 minutes and then Jungkook carried Taehyung on to the bed and again started.After the full makeout session they breathed so louldly in the need of air.
                          "Yours is little than mine."Taehyung suddenely blurted.
                           "What?"Jungkook asked being  surprised by the sudden remark. How dare he?
                            "Aigoo brain..you told me earlier."Taehyung said with his heavanly giggles and hugged Jungkook tightly.
                         "What do you think about a movie night?"Taehyung asked after a long silence and the voice is muffled as his face is burried inside Jungkook's neck.
                         "I will tell them to arrange.Did you take your pills?"Jungkook asked and Tae nodded as a yes.After certain minutes passed Tae fell asleep and Jungkook detached himself from this bear and went to kitchen to anounce about movie night.

                       "It's a good idea"Yoongi said."But you will sleep there."Jimin said looking at Yoongi.
                     "Can I call Ash also?"Hoseok asked with bright eyes.
                       "Yeah call him. This will be great with him."Jin said clapping happily.

Evening arrived with no time and Ash also came on the time.
                         "Bear"Jin hugged Tae who is just woken up partly.
                        "Why you came?"Tae asked Ash.
                        "I came here for the prettiest sunflower on earth."Ash said with a smirk.Jin hit Namjoon on his chest and said
                        "That' what I needed duh... That type of cheesy line."
                        "How is this then? You are my worldwide handome"Namjoon said cockily.
                        "That's not it."Jin said with a flushed face.
                        "Okay let's goo..."Jungkook came to living room with popcorn and Tae ran towards his boyfie.
                       "They really can't keep their hands."Jimin said with a known grin and pulled Yoongi towards the living room.

All of them are seated in front of the screen. Namjin and Ashseok on the couch and Yoonmin and Taekook on the floor under the couch.

Ash kept his hands around Hoseok's shoulder and his face is with a smirk. Seems to be they are flirting as Hoseok also has deep blush on his face.

Here Jin wanted to cover Namjoon also with a blancket but Namjoon being Namjoon throwing his hands here and there making Jin pissed off with heart eyes.

Yoongi is partly asleep eventhough the movie is just started. Jimin looked at him lovingly and put his head on his shoulder without leaving his smile on his face.

Taehyung is sitting on Jungkook's lap and his hands are around the Tae's waist. His face is burried on Tae's shoulders while Tae is absorbed into the movie.

This is how it ended.
This is how their life goes on.
This is how different confessions lead into different stories but obviously ended with love.

Give me some feedback about the story..
So it officially ended...
I wish you all happiness beacause you all deserve it as you all try hard for it.
Love you a lot.
✒️JoWoo