Chapter - 8

Ignore my mistakes and enjoy the storyy....
Do you like this story? I am just curious.

        "So did you asked him ?"
        "Nooo not yet. I am scared. What if he reject me ?"
        "Jimin is not a devil. He is a nice guy. You have to just ask him."Taehyung spatted angrily.
        "Are you a man actually. Lemme help you."Taehyung ran towards Jimin. Yeah they are back from the university , now at the house. Taehyung planned to send the couple to a date but that bunny boy is so nervous even to ask. So here this adorable boy taking all responsibility to make this successful.
        "Jiminah there's something that Jungkook wanted to ask you."Tae said innocently and thumbed up at Jungkook and ran. Why this boy is always running?

         "What the hell you wanted to ask duh?"Jimin asked annoyingly as he is staring at Yoongi's photo at that time.
          "I want you to come with me to a date."Jungkook demanded with a straight face.
         "I will kill myself than coming with you to a date. Try me dumbo"Jimin said while puking dramatically.
         "Jiminnnnn...you know"Jungkook looked at Jimin unbelievably. How can he forget something special like that?Jimin scanned the whole situation and after good 2 minutes a light bulb popped above his head.
         "Huhhh that couple act duh."Jimin said with a smirk hitting Jungkook in his shoulder.Jungkook shaked his head out of annoyance ans left yelling
          "Be ready"

           "So where you planned to go?"Tae asked.
           "I have no plan yet Tae, I wanna do something special."Jungkook looked at Tae with his side eye for the reaction. Both of them are at Jungkook's room planning the date. Particularly it is Jungkook who grabbed Tae to his room to discuss so he can stare at him.
          "I think amusement park is enough."
          "But that is so predictable and nothing special in it."
          "No need to do special in first date. Go with the normal flow."Tae said with a frown. Jungkook internally smiled and cooed at his angel's behaviour.
           "Mmmm Jungkook I wanna ask you something"
          "Hmm what ??"
           "Why you two hug yesterday night?I-i just wanna know that are y-you or him hurt?"Jungkook's all cells in the body began to dance at this moment.He can't hide his smile at all.He just coughed and said
            "Nothing special...we just got bit emotional."Taehyung nodded at the reply and slightly pouted.

Taehyung is now writing his Jungkookie diary. Nowadays he can't help.but to write at every moment. He usually smiled writing this book but with sudden improvements he just allow his tears to flow over his cheeks while writing. He can't understand why he is helping this.He ended the today's rant in th diary by writing
          "Be happy baby so I can also be happy."Loud tapping on his door interrupted his quite romantic time. He guess that may be hyungs beacuse the couple may left for date as it is the time now.
          "Wait I'll come."Taehyung said wiping off his tears and adjusting his looks at the mirror.
          "It's emergency Tae..open quickly."He heard hurried voice of Jimin. What is he doing there?
          "What happened? Didn't you guys should go now?"
         "That is the problem Tae. Please come with me. I can't bear this suspense."
          "What the hell are you talking?This is a date. Not a trip."
          "Okk get ready Tae.We"ll wait."With that Jimin left.

           "Tae is here. Let's go now."Jimin said.
           "Wait listen to me."But there's noone to listen to him.Three boys are already at the amusement park. Noone dared to talk during the ride as they don't have any answer for Tae's questions.They entered the park and of course the spotlight is ferris wheel.
             "So I"ll get tickets for us."Jungkook yelled at the sudden excitement.
            "No not for me."
            "Why you should also come?"Jimin said with a pout.
            "I am actually sacred of height."Tae said nervously laughing at his own situation.
            "It's okay you can go with me."
            "No no it is date for you two.You two should enjoy it together.I 'll wait there okay."Tae left the line.Jungkook wanted to hold his hand and to say that he badly wanted to go with him.But what to do ? He regret bringing Tae with him. But he have...he have to show what he missed.Alas...but how can he bear those hurt filled eyes. It is so bad to be in the amusement park without any company. Jimin sadly looked at Jungkook.However couple went on and laughed ear to ear due to the excitement. It is actually fun but not for a certain boy. So he left the site and sat on a bench nearby and enjoyed the three children's playing.

             "Where the hell you were?"A strong arms suddenely hugged Tae and seemed to dragging him. Yeah it is Jungkook of course.
             "I might get heartattak someday beacuse of you.Why you left?"Blood rushed through Tae's body abnormally. He can't help but blushed at his treat. How much he craved for this warmth?Tae saw Jimin waiting at a toy shop for them.    "Hey Jungkook win that for me please please."Jimin yelled excitedly.Jungkook rolled his eyes at Jimin's whinning. He can clearly see how Jimin is taking advantages from him.    "Yeah yeah I'll try"Jungkook said and as he said he won all the toys.With all these Jungkook saw how Taehyung eyeing a certain plushie and how he jumped at his every warning. Actually Jungkook's uwu machine is broke due to this adorable boy.

Tae's attention drawed to the photobooth. He badly wanted to take a photo with Jungkook. He stared at the booth and suddenely something got placed on his head.He flinched at the sudden contact and next time found that it is Jungkook who is checking Tae out with tiger hair band.
            "Hey what is this?"Tae asked awed at the unexpected gift.
          "This really suits you cutae."Jungkook scrunching his nose slightly wiping Tae's cheek. Tae can't hold this much of things.He just can't. He himself felt that his knees are going to give up. Before that
            "Let's go and take a photo."Jimin grabbed the duo to the photobooth. They took so many funny pics together.    "You two should get one."Tae said smirking.
            "Yeah we should get photos pairwise also."Jungkook said excitedly as he can get photos with Tae.However all these procedure went on and they left to come to home.Tae ranted that he wanted to see the photos all three of them got but Jimin refused saying those are mine. But the real reason is that bunny boy is staring at Tae when his so called crush is on the other side. Jimin mentally cursed at Jungkook's whipped behaviuor as much as he can.

As soon as they came Tae felt asleep as he is really exhausted.Jungkook came to visit Tae's room after he took a shower. He saw how he fallen asleep even without changing.He chuckled at his bear and removed his shoes amd hairband  and adjusted his blanket.
           "Why you didn't asked me for this at least for once?"With that he placed the plushie which Taehyung eyed near him and calmly looked at Tae's features.At last he slight pecked Tae's lips and whispered
          "Thank you for the night Tae. I actually enjoyed it."

Is this good?
Stay tuned for next chapter.
Tataaaaaaaa byeeee....
✒️JoWoo