Chapter - 6

Have a nice day babyyyyy......
I'm here to continue the story.....

             "Jiminahh..you can't do this. Come here boyy...There are new comers also."Jin shouted to take Jimin out with his small string of patience.
             "Wuuushhh am I late?"Jimin asked with his mischievous eye smile.
              "Naaaahh we are late.That's why."Hoseok spatted opening the car door.
              "Tae, Yoongi"
              "Aahh hyung"Tae asked.
              "Did you two bring the personal certificates?"
              "Yeahh all are okay.."Yoongi said opening his car door. Jimin scooted towards the passenger seat door to enter but Tae
            "Jiminahh what are you gonna do ?I said you that I wanted to go in the passenger seat of a car. How you ignore me ?"Taehyung yelled dramatically.
            "Tae don't you feel like this is so extra? You are acting very weirdly"Jimin said annoyingly. Tae angrily stared at Jimin making him wondered what is going in his mind.
            "Jin hyuuuuuunggggg"Tae yelled.
            "Okk okk don't don't you go on front seat.I'll be at the back."Jimin said with his terrified face and hopped to back seat.

Tae happily jumped towards Jungkook who is standing closer watching namjinseok drama.
             "Jungkookkk come...."Tae pulled Jungkook towards the car.Actually all these little things Tae do make him more adorable. How can anyone endure this fluff ball.
             "You are so cute."Jungkook whispered sincerely looking at Tae with his brown eyes stroking his hair. Taehyung also got lost with the complement and the actions of Jungkook.Suddenely a beep sound is heard. Yeah Yoongi is honking towards the couple to get in. Both of them came to the real world and hopped into the car and left towards the university.

During the journey Jimin's face is so dull and on the other side Jungkook is so restless due to Jimin's behaviuor. Tae noticed this and wanted to close them.That is the thing he should do.
           "Hey Jimin how  did you spent your free time when we are not there?"
           "Why?? All of the sudden !!"Jimin asked surprising at his popping question.
           "Naahh just curious about what you guys did TOGETHER"Tae nervously smiled highlighting the last part.    "We didn't engage in lot of things together but we went to gym right Jiminie?" Jungkook said all of a sudden. Both Taehyung's and Yoongi's attention diverted to the back. As Jimin saw how Yoongi hyped at the mention he began to continue it.
            "Ohh yeahh That time is sooo good. Can we try that together later?"Jimin said with a fake amusement. With all these fake laughs , jealous stares , warning eyes , broken hearts they lastly  arrived at the uni.

Juniors and seniors splitted and went towards their respective sections.Jin, Namjoon , Hoseok and Jungkook is in same department while Yoongi , Jimin and Taehyung are in same. But Yoongi's subjects are different from other two therefore they have different classes. In seniors also according to their selected subjects the classes vary.While Jimin and Tae walking towards their class Tae asked
              "What you think about Jungkook?"
              "Heyy what happened to you actually huh...what is your plan Tae?"
               "What ??? noo nothing like that ..ha haha  just curious."Tae nervously laughed at sudden remark.
              "It's okay I will find about it soon "Jimin said with a death glare.
               "Am I that obviuos...I have to calm down.This thing should carry on slowly...."Tae thought to himself.

All the classes went smoothly and now the gang is at the canteen.New comers and old boys are sharing their thoughts about uni.Some are talking about their lessons moment to moment.On brief no one is closing their mouth except Tae.yeahhh....being such a absurd one.He is writing something in his diary while smiling ear to ear and Someone is looking at his time to time with an annoying mood.He singaled Jimin to ask about it.
            "Tae drop this damn book and join with us"Jimin said grabbing Tae.
            " Conti...."
            "Can I talk with you ?" A stranger suddenely appeared and asked Tae.
           "Yeah sure about what you wanna talk?"Tae asked smiling sweetly.
            "Actually first of all I wanna say you are so beautiful like so unreal"He said looking at now so red Tae.
             "Huuuuhhhuuuuuuuhhuuhhuuuuuuu"Jimin and Jin screamed making him blush so hard.
            "Can we go out and talk ?"
            "soo you are like that huhhhh"Jimin said smirking. Tae dragged that boy out leaving a certain bunny boy with a burning feeling. But why ??

After 10 minutes Tae came to the table.
           "Sooo share the tea"Hoseok said adjusting the chair.
          "Nothing much...just asked my number"Tae said carelessly.
            "So you gave"Namjoon asked suddenely becoming so hype about the rising situation.
           "Of course ...why not he is asking it for.."
           "Jimin come here. I ordered your favourite one."
           "Waahh kookie you know sharing also."
           "Let me feed you."Jungkook said.
           "ohhhh you are so good."Jimin said with his bright eyes as he is busy with his phone at the same  time. Meanwhile Taehyung just stare at the couple's act.How much he want to be Jimin? This is soo heavy.Tears begin to gatherin his eyes. He felt like noone wants him here as Jungkook don't want him.He can't imagine how to survive in future.

             "Sooo when is the date ?"Jin asked drawing all attention to Tae from jikook couple.
             "He isn't came for date.It is for our team project."Tae said directly looking at Jungkook.Jungkook shocked at the statement and halted his actions, his action means removing crumps from Jimin's face. He looked at Tae.
              "Then why he compliment you ?" Namjoon asked with a defeating voice.
             "He asked me out but I reject it" Tae said still looking at those brown eyes.
             "Aahh you are no fun"Namjoon said with a pout.
             "I will go to bathroom excuse me.."With that Tae ran. It is so hard to endure by Tae's tender heart. You may say he is so dramatic but the problem is analytical until it become yours.

I yesterday found out this quote about mother. I wanna share it with you..
"She taught me everything except how to live without her."....(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ')
Thank you for your support ...
✒️JoWoo