Chapter - 13

Why the views are dropping? Is this story boring ? 🙁
Bear with my mistakes. Enjoy the story

             "We have to do something."
             "I don't want to "Yoongi said not giving a shit about Jungkook's worried face.
              "You have no problem as this is not a your problem"Jungkook said with a pout.
              "Okay okay don't argue. Tell us what you want Jungkook."Jimin said stopping whatever Yoongi going to tell.Three brats are now at the Jimin's room discussing further missions in their lil drama.
               "I want him--"
              "Jiminah Can I come?"Jungkook was unable to complete as Hoseok knocked on the door.
             "Yaahh hyung come"
             "What are you guys doing inside locking this damn door?"Hoseok asked with a dark grin.
              "We are doing the thing you are thinking "Yoongi said being  tired from all these things. How are people this active?At this hour?Yeah it is definitely night.

                "Hyung why you came?"Jimin asked.
                "You asked me about this shoe pair right? I came to give you this. I used this but return it okay."
                "Ahh thank u hyung. I forgot about it."
                "No problem. I am going. Continue your thing."Hoseok said not forgetting to wink at Yoongi.
                "What are you doing with Hoseok? If you want anything you can ask me."Yoongi asked as soon as the door is locked.
                 "Aigooo my babyy....this is used for dancing. I want this for practise. No need to spend money."Jimin said squishing Yoongi's cheeks and at the end giving a peck. Jungkook looked at all this drama carefully and smirked
                "I know what to do."
                "Noo it is not a good one."Yoongi said but Jungkook is already determined.

The next morning also arrived and yeah that means they have to go to uni today.All are ready and currently they are taking their breakfast and some are chilling in living room as they are early birds.Today is a special day cause today Jungkook is a early bird. Actually he can't sleep due to a certain brown haired boy.
                "Ohhhh this shirt is so good. I really like it.But I have no money. What to do ?"Jungkook literally yelled side eyeing at Jimin to singnal to come.Jimin is not in this world so he is in the don't care mode. Taehyung being that lovesick boy ran and peeked at Jungkook's phone to get a look at that shirt. Jungkook smirked at Tae's behaviour. He cam smell his plan's victory.
              "Why are yelling Koo? Are you trying to get it from us?"Jungkook facepalmed at Jin's comment. Due to Jimin's unawarness to come and Jin's comment Jungkook felt like his plan is going downfall. Yoongi rolled his eyes at Jungkook's tensed face and poked Jimin to go for it.
                "Show me koooo....."Jimin screamed as soon as he got the signal.

Yeah time flows down as usual but for certain bunny boy it took years. Now he is waiting for his drama inside the room.
              "Jiminah you remembered right.."
              "Yeha yeah it's nothing.Where's Tae actually?"At the moment Jimin asked the question
               "Where's Jungkook hyung?"Yeah it is Tae's voice.
              "Oh my god he is coming"Jungkook yelled in happy.
              "Calm down boy. Let's get it."

Taehyung happily hopped here and there climbing up stairs.He is in cloud nine as he was able to get the exact same shirt for his love. When he was near the door he saw that the door is slightly open. He peeped and saw an unexpected view. How he is dumb?He has a boyfriend now. Inside the room Jimin is giving the shirt to Jungkook and Jungkook is smiling like a fool. Why he smile that much?
                "It's the correct size koo"Jimin said happily putting the shirt onto Jungkook's body.
                "Thank you Jiminah..you are the best."

Sadly Taehyung detached from the door and went towards his room with a worry on his face.He can't force Jungkook to accept his shirt. He can't worry Jimin also. So the best thing is to keep his things in. It is what exactly Tae is doing.

                "Ahh I didn't expect that.Then what to do?"Jimin asked. Jungkook can't understand why Tae is behaving like this. Did he really meant those words he said two years ago?
              "Jungkookaahh look what I bought you...."Namjoon opened the door widely and entered the room.
              "Ohh Jimin also bought one I see"Namjoon said looking at that shirt. Then he grabbed that shirt and throw it don't know where and gave his shirt telling
              "Accept this mine one okay"With that Namjoon left the room not giving anyone a chance to tell anything.
            "That's what I expect from Tae. Earlier he is like that. Always fight for his place."Jungkook said with a deep sigh.

Tae entered his room and placed the precious shirt on the bed. His calm silence got  interrupted by Jungkook who came into the room. He entered the room , grabbed the bag and left the room. Tae was dumbfounded and looked at the every movement of the said boy. Again Jungkook peeked from the door and said
                 "At least fight for the things you love."That made Tae to think about himself for a moment.

                 "Looks like someone got lot of gifts even before the day."Jin said and hit on sulking Jungkook's head at Tae's door.
               "Ohhh my birthday "Yeahh Jungkook got another dumb idea.

Bye bye........
️JoWoo