Chapter 15- The Before, During, and After 2nd Year

June 22, 1992

Harry POV

"Hey, Dad?"

"Yes, Harry?"

"When are we going back to school?"

Before Dad could answer, both Papa and Katheren groaned.

"Harry, that's the fifth time you asked already," Katheren whined, and I rolled my eyes.

"So? I want to see everyone else and ask them-"

"About their summer? You said that for the millionth time already."

"Did not," I pout.

"Did too."

"Did not!"

"Did too!!"

"Did-"

"Enough!" Papa spoke before rubbing his nose.

"Harry, I know you're very impatient with going to school, but could you please wait a little longer?" Papa said, but I sighed.

"It's too long-"

"Wait until you say it's too short. Then you'll be sorry," Katheren said, and I glared at her.

"Whatever. I'm not afraid of you-"

"No, but you were afraid of strangers, and I was always the one to take care of that," Katheren interrupts me. 

Dad looked really scared for some reason, and he gulped once he looked at Katheren.

"Uh, what does she mean by 'take care of that?'" He asked, his tone nervous for some reason.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" She said, flashing her teeth to Dad, who shivered.

"Don't you dare harm him, Katheren. Harry still likes him," Papa said, and Katheren sighed.

"For now..." She said before glaring at Dad, who flinched at her cold gaze.

"Wait, does it mean that by the time we're in school, Uncle Pads and Moony will have their kid?" I asked, and this time, Dad sighed.

"Yes, Harry."

"Aw, I kind of want to know how babies are delivered," I pouted, and Papa and Dad turned red for some reason. 

"One day, Harry. One day..." Papa said before whining.

'What up with that?'

~~~~

"You change your mind about 'summer being too long?'"

"Shut up, Katheren."

I wasn't happy with Katheren since what she said was too, but I'm too stubborn to it to her.

It was time to go to the Hogwarts Express, and we hadn't seen our friends in any compartments we visited. So, we decided to see them once we got there.

Thankfully, we already got our supplies before my birthday, and I received a lot of gifts, especially from Draco. He's so cute whenever he's with me!! He even got me some dresses for me to have, which I'm grateful for.

However, Dad was slightly uncomfortable with it; I don't know why.

"My, my, what a rude mouth," I heard Katheren say, and I rolled my eyes.

"Say the one who has a bad attitude with people." She quickly got offended by that.

"Hey, I don't act bad around people. I do it with-"

"Dad? Yeah, I know. But Fighty dearest would love it if you-"

"Say one more word, and I will end you, Harry Prince Snape," Katheren threatened, but her blushing face said otherwise.