Chapter 12- Lucius Malfoy is Not Happy

Snape POV

'Oh, shit...' I thought, staring at Lucius, who was staring at my children with widened eyes. 

'I guess this is it. It was nice while it lasted...'

"Papa? Who is that?" Harry asked, and Lucius's eyes were glued to Harry's.

"Who's he?" My sweet child asked, but I panicked internally because I didn't know how Lucius would react.

However, before anything could be done, we all heard a boy's voice.

"Harry, Katheren!!" He shouted. Harry's face lit up, and he rushed to greet the boy.

'Wait, why does he look rather closely related to Lucius?' I thought, looking at Lucius and the boy twice for clarification.

"Hey, Draco!!" Harry happily said, and my heart dropped.

'Oh, that Draco Malfoy...' I thought before seeing Lucius's face.

He looked conflicted but sighed after a few moments.

"Draco, my son. Mind introducing me to your friends?" He asked.

"Father, this is Harry and Katheren Snape. Both Slytherins," Draco answers.

"Hm..."

"Aren't they adorable," Narcissa's voice said, and Katheren lept to me.

"Hello, Narcissa," I mutter and based on her smiling face, I can tell she is not happy either. 

"Mother, this is Harry and Katheren Snape. Both twins and in Slytherin," Draco causally said before holding hands with Harry.

"And, might I ask, who is your other parental figure?" Lucius asked, and I could feel the aura of pure darkness lurking out of him.

"James Potter," Katheren answers, and I knew that was the last straw that broke the camel's back.

'Oh, shit...'

~~~~

"James? The James Potter?! The one whom you hate the most?! The one that bullied you up to the fifth year?! Why him, Severus Snape?! WHY HIM??!!" Lucius groaned while Narcissa tried her best not to laugh.

"And how did you end up being with him either way?! I thought you hated him!!"

We, the adults, were sitting at the table the issue while the kids, meaning Harry, Draco, and Katheren, were in their rooms.

"Why, Sev?! Why did you choose him out of all people??!!"

"Lucius, dear. Let the man breathe," Narcissa said, but I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, right. You're enjoying this drama more than anyone. Reg would-"

"I'm sorry, who did you just say?" Lucius said, tilting his head at me.

'Oh, no. I accidentally snitched!! I'm so sorry, Reg! Well, it was nice knowing you,' I thought as sweat ran over my entire body.

"Reg? As if fucking REGULUS BLACK?!" Lucius shouted.

"Yes," I mumbled.

"I can't believe it!! He knew, but not me?! I thought we were friends, Sev!!!"

"Lucius, dear. Please let him explain what happened," Narcissa said after having enough of Lucius's tantrums.

"Fine. Please explain everything to me, Severus Snape. And I mean everything," He said before sitting.

'Here it goes...' I thought before taking a deep breath and began to tell the tale of James's and my past.