Chapter 14- Summer Vacation

Ever since the news of Sirius Black was pregnant, everyone had different reactions to it.

Severus, Regulus, Lily, and Lucius weren't happy since it meant that Sirius would annoy them with his pregnancy. Of course, they're glad for him, but it's Sirius Black. He can only do so much to get himself into trouble...

James and Remus became extra careful with Sirius since he was expecting, which honestly pissed Sirius off. Don't get him wrong, he truly sees how much they care for him, but it would be a little too much, especially with Remus.

Harry and Katheren were happy to get to know Sirius's and Remus's baby, though they didn't know where or how babies are made. For some reason, no one wanted to tell them. Eventually, Severus informed them that he explain it to them in the future, which satisfied them for the time being.

Overall, it's been weird, and Lucius was a bit upset that he couldn't punish Sirirus since he's pregnant, but being pregnant is punishment itself. For example, Sirius would vomit after eating, switch moods whenever something didn't go his way, and he was very needy with Remus.

For Katheren and Harry, they thought that he just wanted to be around Moony all the time. For the adults, it's a whole different story...

Reluctantly, Lucius decided not to punish Sirius since he was already carrying a child. So, he wished him and Remus the best, even though everyone, except Harry and Katheren, knew what his smile meant.

Of course, Narcissa is very excited to be an aunt since she hadn't contacted Andromeda, her sister, and she always dreamt about being one. Draco didn't mind being a cousin, but he would prefer spending time with Harry than with a baby. 

Even though this was unexpected, it's formed into a regular thing. 

At least for Remus and Sirius, that is...

~~~~

Both Fight and Draco looked at their significant partner with admiration as they saw the two playing with each other. 

With the plays dates, or more like dates with chaperones, in their opinions, both boys had gotten to know more about the Snapes twins.

They were surprised to know many things about them at home rather than at Hogwarts, but it was okay. 

For example, Fight got to know nerdy Katheren whenever she talked about comic books and is a die heart fan of a musician named Harry Styles. After listening to one of his favored songs, As It Was, he quickly was hooked up by the rhythm. Another thing was that she likes being praised, especially by him, and not being put down, which he'll take advantage of later on in the future, and Fight would 'slip' some comments here and there to see her blush.

On the other hand, Draco saw Harry wearing dresses, rarely, of course, but it made Draco want to buy a wardrobe full of them, especially the color green. Draco, as he noticed, likes Harry wearing them whenever they see each other, and he takes full advantage of it for the foreseeable future. Of course, another thing was that he was preferably innocent, which he guessed when they were at Hogwarts, but he knew that Harry didn't know some curse words! Well, it looks like Draco will be taking a lot out of Harry once they come to age...

As the two watched, James was in a challenging position. He glared at the oblivious boys while being held down by Severus, who knew Potter would cause trouble if he let him go.

"They're kids, Potter. Don't ruin or hurt them," Severus said, pinning James on the ground, and James, forgetting the boys, tried his best not to moan at the hot position he was in.

"W-When did you learn to do that?" James asks, biting his lips as Severus leans in.

"My therapist advised me to try some new things. Frankly, yoga is more of a hobby, but it's relaxing because now I'm more flexible than ever," Severus answered, and James choked.