Chapter 5- Katheren's and Harry's Proper Meeting

Remus POV

I could tell Katheren didn't want to be here, but she would only be here for her brother. I could tell that based on the expression on her face.

Heh, it reminded me of Severus back when we were in Hogwarts. He wouldn't want to be in a location with Lily's friends, but he would be there for her.

"Harry, Katheren," Severus spoke before Katheren could speak. She groaned.

"This is James, Sirius, and Remus. Mauraders, the children presented are Harry and Katheren Snape," Severus introduced us.

"Hello!" Harry excitedly said while Katheren didn't bother to look at James or Sirius.

"Katheren," Snape sharply said.

"Hi..." Katheren said begrudgingly.

"Now that's over. Harry, Katheren already knows this; I need to tell you something," Snape spoke.

"Yes, Papa?"

"James, mind stepping up?" 

James walked forward to Harry while Katheren coldly snarled at him. 

'Yep, Definitely Snape's kid,' I thought before Sirius looked unpleased.

"Harry, remember when you wanted to know who was your other parent?" Snape asked. Harry nodded.

After a short pause, Snape continued.

"James is... your other parent," Snape begrudgingly said.

Harry stared long at James, who started to sweat at this point, and quietly asked, "How come you didn't want us?"

All of us were startled, except Katheren, and she said, "He didn't know we existed, Harry."

"How come?" He asked his twin.

"Ask Father," She avoided answering.

Before Snape could answer, James replied, "I made an inexcusable choice which resulted in your Dad not telling me."

"Did you not want us?" Harry quietly asked again. His face looked like he was about to cry.

'Dear Merlin. This kid's innocent,' I thought before sighing.

"Of course I want you! I want to get to know you both," James added. Katheren scoffed, which I did admit hurt James a bit based on his expression.

"Will you allow me into your life, Harry?" James pleaded.

"I want to, but did you hurt Papa when you made that bad choice?"

"I did, and I regret it every day," James answered honestly. Snape scoffed now, and I'm positive it'll annoy Sirius.

After some pause, Harry looked at Katheren, then at Snape, and finally at James.

"If you promise not to leave us, then I'm okay," He said. Then, Harry proceeded to hug James.

James POV

'My son's hugging me... My son's hugging me!' I thought before tightly hugging Harry. I had tears finally falling as I never thought I would get to know my son.

Katheren went to Snape and hugged him. I know that Harry could easily accept me, but Katheren loathes my guts.

'I'll do better to earn your trust,' I thought before finally stopping hugging Harry.

"Harry, why don't you and Katheren play for a bit? I need to talk to James and his friends a bit," Snape said. 

Before Harry could whine, Katheren grabbed his hand and silenced him.