Chapter 11- Duration of First Year

September 2nd-

"Hey, Katheren?"

"Yeah, Harry?"

"How come the headmaster choked twice when he heard our names?"

"..."

"What is it that you're not telling, sis?"

"That is up to Father to tell you, okay?"

"Aw, come on-"

"No, I will not tell you anything. Besides, it's too damn early to start asking questions already."

"True... Did you finish your letter to Dad?"

"Not yet; I'm almost, though..."

"That's good!"

"How about you?"

"I'm already done, but I want to send them together."

"Ah. Pass the bread, please?"

"Pass the grapes?"

"Here."

"You guys seem pretty chill for the Headmaster to suddenly be in shock," A student said, wincing when Draco kicked his legs.

"Well, I don't know why he acted like that. She does and won't tell me," Harry answers before glaring at Katheren.

"I told you, dear brother, I can't do that without Father's permission. Besides, how would you feel if I told someone about you without your permission?"

"Fine..."

"Oh, how rude of us. I'm Katheren Snape, and this is my brother, Harry Snape. Who might you be?"

"Blaise, Blaise Zabini."

"Pansy Parkinson."

"Daphne Greengrass."

"Theo Nott."

"Tracey Davis."

"Vincent Crabbe."

"Gregory Goyle."

"Ah..." Katheren said before looking at Harry. It was as if she knew Harry would have a rough time knowing their names, and it reminded her of how long it took for her brother to know the Marauders' names.

'Good time...'

"Draco, you seem to know them..." Harry points out, making everyone look at him.

"Did you grow up with them?"

"They're more of childhood friends, dear Harry," Draco answers.

"Oh, that's nice," Harry said before smiling at him.

"AH! MY EYES!!!" Pansy said before covering her eyes.

The other students, minus Draco and Katheren, shun their eyes from the pure brightness lurking around Harry.

'To think Draco like this! Poor Harry, he's in too deep already!!' Pansy thought.

'Oh, that's what Draco meant by "leave his diamond alone." Poor him...' thought Blaise.

'This is bad, really bad,' Daphne thought.

'So that's what Draco meant. Honestly, I feel sorry for Harry,' thought Tracey.

'What the fudge?! How is this one a pure bean in Slytherin?! No wonder Draco is already overly possessive of his "property!!"' Vincent and Gregory thought.

Unfortunately for them, the other people, who were also enjoying their breakfast, were still shunning their eyes from the light.

"Harry, tone it down, would you? You're hurting their eyes just by your smile," Katheren points out after she finishes her pumpkin juice.