Chapter 6- Enter Regulus Black and Lily Evans-Black

Sirius POV

I got comfortable snuggling in Remus's chest, which was the best pillow available to me and only me.

'Merlin, I miss this,' I thought, hugging Remy tight.

Suddenly, I heard a horn siren going off, making me fall off Moony. Remus got up fast, and I groaned. Even James was startled, and we heard footsteps running.

"Who the freak did that?!" Katheren screamed, still in his pajamas.

"No shouting, please," Snape said in his pajamas and rubbed his eye.

One look from James, and he was blushing already.

I wanted to roll my eyes, but I knew that girl would kill me. I gulped at the thought of it.

"Wait, where's Harry?" Snape asked, panicking that he couldn't find Harry.

"Father," Katheren said, pointing out the window.

We all stared and saw Harry waving.

"Father, why does Harry do this all the time?" She groaned.

"Sometimes I wonder the same thing..." Snape also groaned.

"Breakfast?" My moon asked.

"We usually go out to eat on the weekends. Though, we don't know why Harry every weekend is beyond us," Katheren explained before leaving.

"Well, the storm's passed. I assume you have somewhere to be?" Snape asked.

"Well-" Prongs spoke but got interrupted. 

"Father, we can't kick them out. That would be rude," Katheren said, looking fashionably ready. 

"You told Harry they would get to know them. You promised," She added.

"I know, but why now? Not later?" Snape whined.

'For someone I bullied at school and got sneered at; this is not the Snape I remembered...' I thought, slightly cringing at the scene. 

"Father, you promised..." Katheren repeated. 

Snape begrudgingly complied and asked if we had time to come along with them.

Moony said he would come along, and I only said yes to being with my lover. Prongs perked up for the invitation, which caused Katheren to sneer.

'Definitely Snape's kid,' I thought.

"Alright then. Katheren, wait with your brother. We'll come in a few minutes," Snape said before leaving.

Once Snape left, Katheren flashed an 'I'm watching you' with her fingers and left.

"Might as well get ready," My moons said, and we prepared ourselves despite having little things with us.

"Here's some toothbrushes. Bathroom's on the first door on the right side," Snape said before going to wait with his children.

We took turns going to the bathroom, which was huge for something so small, but we managed.

Once we finished, we headed out, and Harry exclaimed good morning to us.

'At least someone has manners.'

"Good morning Harry," We said.

"Alright then. Shall we?" Snape asked, holding out his hand. Katheren grabbed his and Harry's, Prongs grabbed Harry's and Remus's, and I grabbed Moony's hand.

We apparated to an alleyway, and after a few minutes, we started walking. It took ten minutes, and I was surprised we were going to eat at a restaurant.