Chapter 20: Two Kings, a Witch, and a bunch of idiots walk into a room

(title is a work in progress, I may change it)

AN: Hi it's been a while (almost 4 months?). It's mostly been because of school, exams, my deteriorating mental health, depression, unmotivation, and such.

But I'm back... And then I'll probably go on hiatus again soon cause I can never be consistent when updating.

And without further ado here s another chapter that still delays the plot (seriously billdip was originally supposed to happen in the first ten chapters but cause of my procrastinating a$$ we still have no progress)
_________________________________________

[Warning: language, awful writing, witch calling (idk if that's offensive or not), and unedited]

(Third POV)

"How the f*** can you lose three of the most important heirs all in one night?! No please explain I'm listening"

"Preston please-" Said a Ford who was currently suffering from a headache after the vexed Northwest king would not calm down.

"Oh no, you shut your useless mouth and listen to ME! YOU HAVE NOT DONE A SINGLE THING THAT COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS, FORD! YOU DID NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT THE POSSIBILITY THAT SOMETHING COULD HAVE GONE WRONG! THANKS TO YOUR "FLAWLESS LOGIC" NOW THOSE POOR KIDS ARE OUT THERE ALONE PROBABLY FACING THE DEMONS-".

"Ok calm down-".

"'CALM DOWN!' I SUPPOSE THATS EASY FOR YOU TO SAY!''

"And what's that supposed to mean?!" Ford got up from his throne and made his way over to Preston, only to be held back by Stan.

"OH I SURE AS HELL KNOW THAT YOU DON'T GIVE A FLYING F*** ABOUT THEM NOW OLD MAN," said Preston who was rolling up his sleeves so he could smack the waste of space called the Pines King.

"OK THAT'S ENOUGH YOU TWO!" Stan snapped at both kings shocking everyone in attendance at the emergency meeting, which was originally called to discuss a plan of action now that all the crown heirs of both kingdoms have gone missing. However the audience seems to be focused on the two over middle aged men about to throw hands.

Stan breathed to calm himself down a little before speaking, "Unlike my brother here, I care for those two like they are my own children, and believe it or not I even give a sh** about your daughter also Preston," he stabbed his finger in the king's chest before pausing and sighing, "I don't want... I can't have them die... They're only still kids and it's all our fault for putting this pressure on their backs. It's our fault for standing by and allowing the stupid betrothal which none of them wanted and because of it and our carelessness the demons attacked while we were off guard... And now their gone. The only way we can help them is by stop bickering and arguing and actually do something: we need to work together or instead of battling the demon kingdom we'll be fighting with each other's kingdoms and nothing good will come of it. But if we work together, we could get them back. I can't believe, that I of all people here, am the voice of reason".

The audience murmured in agreement.

The two kings looked at each other and in reluctance agreed that it would be in everyone's best interest.

"Fine but what exactly would you have us do? We need a plan. And we can't just be sending out our entire armies to attack, for though we may outnumber the demons by ratio, they are also very powerful"

Before Stan could reply some members of the audience spoke up their own concerns.

"Yeah we can't just be sending out all our resources and leave the kingdom unprepared. The last time we were off guard was at that birthday party with the surprise guests, although I did have fond memories"