Chapter 6: The Northwests Arrive

(Third POV)

Dipper and Mabel we're slowly descending down the many stairs to the front entrance.

Today was the day where the Northwests would visit and the engagement would be announced soon.

Both of the twins were secretly plotting on ways to stop it. They both discussed running away, sabotaging the Northwest's visit, ... maybe murdering someone (*cough*Ford*cough*) was a suggestion by Mabel which was quickly shut down by Dipper -besides how would they get away with it?-, and the only other option was to somehow convince Ford (also pray he isn't homophobic) HAHAHAA. They're doomed.

But before they decided what to do, they felt they should consult Pacifica. Probably because she's involved too.

"Nervous?" Mabel asked her twin

"That if we aren't able to do anything I end up with Pacifica? Not the Pacifica is the worse or anything... It's just I don't want to marry her or any other girl. Also you might end up with that pig Gideon or someone worse, which I don't even know is possible, if we fail? That nervous?" Dipper responded a little too anxious.

"That nervous" Mabel answered.

"Then yes. Yes I am nervous"

"Don't worry everything will be ok. Besides, if we don't succeed at first remember:  'whenever a door closes on you, sneak through a window or break down the door with a weapon'. You understand?"

"What?" Dipper asked confused by her phrase. How does this situation involve breaking into or out of a room?

"I'm saying if something horribly goes  wrong in our plan we haven't finished, that there's always another way. Besides anything could happen. Maybe some miracle or a disaster will occur and we'll benefit from it" Mabel said the word 'disaster' a little too cheerfully.

"So your saying we can either find another way and/or something out of our control will happen?" Dipper asked his sister.

"Yep now you're getting it!" Mabel said happily.

"Well ok, but-" Dipper was cut off.

"DIPPER, MABEL, COME DOWNSTAIRS THE NORTHWEST ARE ARRIVING TODAY! NOT TOMORROW OR NEXT WEEK!" We heard Stan scream at the bottom of the stairs.

"Coming" Mabel screamed back.

The both arrived finally at the bottom and proceeded to the front doors.

After waiting with their great uncles for a bit, a big carriage came through the castle gates and stopped in front of the stairs leading to the door.

Out of the carriage came two adults and behind them came a beautiful blond, who stopped after seeing them.

Mabel and Pacifica smiled after seeing each other then screamed a little too loudly and ran to each other and embraced.

"Pacifica~"

"Mabel~"

Dipper was about to say something until Pacifica looked up at Dipper and let go of the hug.

"Dipper" Pacifica said.

"Hi" Dipper shyly waved.

"It's good to see your face"

Mabel then grabbed Pacifica's arm and dragged her to inside of the castle.

"Paz, I have so much to tell and show you" Mabel said.

"Me too" said Pacifica.

Meanwhile the others were still at the front, still processing what happened.