SOA/Marvel[Gen Fic] pt. 2

The Sons of Anarchy are in for a surprise when Jax's missing sister comes home.

. .

. .

  In the time that it takes Natasha to come up with a decent plan, you had to have a talk with Jax. He wasn't too impressed that you agreed to go so easily, but in the end he understood this was some business you had to take care of. He was happy to know you were doing a good thing- freeing women from mind control- but he didn't like that you were leaving so soon.

And headed straight into a dangerous mission at that.

Then on the day you're set to leave, you watch as Natasha brings in two black cases from her vehicle. She gathers your brother and Juice, and starts explaining the contents to them while you watch on. She explains she has a very rich and very bored friend who made her body cams- only these body cams are pinging from a satellite so no matter where in the world the cams are, whoever is on the receiving end can still see the video feed. Juice is impressed and happily follows her instructions to set everything up.

Jax leads them to a room that you know is off-limits and where they hold Church. Then after making sure the cams work and Juice knows how to log in, Natasha tells you to get your goodbyes in.

Juice surprises you with a hug, as does Happy. Happy's always rather stoic, but Juice always has a smile. This time, however, he's more subdued given what you're about to do with Natasha. Tig, Chibs, and Opie hug you while also telling you to come back home.

Huh. And isn't that odd. You actually have a home now.

Then when it's time to hug Jax, the two of you grab onto each other and don't let go.

"Come back. Alright? Promise me."

"I can't make that promise, big brother. Not in this line of work," you say. "But I will do my damnedest to come back. I still have to spar with Happy. Remember?"

Jax chuckles and when he finally releases you, you don't mention the sheen to his eyes because you're pretty sure yours are the same. You smile at each man before turning on your heel, marching towards Natasha's vehicle where she's already waiting.

Getting into the passenger seat, you keep quiet. It's only after Natasha drives out of the parking lot that you exhale shakily.

From the corner of your eye, you see her look at you. "You got attached pretty quickly."

"He's my last living blood relative," you say. "He remembers me when I was a toddler. Remembers when I was taken from the playground."

"Your parents?"

"Both killed."

"How?"

"Not sure. I have a feeling it's club related, so I told Jax I didn't want to know. What happened in the past needs to stay in the past."

"You seriously don't want to know how they died?"

"Not right now. Maybe somewhere down the line I'll change my mind."

Natasha hums but doesn't bring it up. "So are you ready to see Alexei and Melina again?"

"Not really, but we have no choice."

Natasha hums again and you settle in for a long ride.