Stranger Things [Eddie Munson] pt. 1

After your twin goes off the rails, you decide a change of scenery is in order.

. .

. .

  Growing up, you'd been told that having a twin was a blessing.

Obviously, those people didn't grow up with Hope Mikaelson- an uppity little witch who'd been told she was going to be the most powerful witch that ever lived when she grew up. You don't know why they favored her over you when you were of the same blood, of the same birth, but they did. And instead of being jealous and causing tension, you faded into the background and let your aunt Freya teach you when she had the time.

Your family went to hell and back trying to keep you and Hope safe, and in the end there was only so much they could do. Your mother had enrolled the two of you into a school for supernatural children when a majority of the Mikaelson clan was put into a spelled sleep, but even there you didn't fit in. The children, and even some teachers, whispered about your family and that you and Hope were sure to follow in your father's footsteps. It wasn't the best environment to grow up in, but Headmistress Caroline Forbes did her best to make you feel welcomed.

And then your family was reunited, but the dangers never dissipated.

Your mother Haley was the first to die, your and Hope's werewolf curse had been activated, and your father Niklaus and uncle Elijah took in an ancient evil within themselves to free you and Hope from its clutches before joining Haley in the afterlife.

You spent a week mourning down in New Orleans before you went back to school in Mystic Falls, but trouble seemed to find you Mikaelson girls no matter where you went.

And after a couple years of fending off monster after monster, protecting a school full of children who would rather see you and Hope leave, you've finally decided that you've had enough. But your decision comes too little too late, and you only really make up your mind to leave when your vampire side is forcefully activated.

Becoming a tribrid was never something you wanted- not like Hope who spoke of it often since she claimed it was solely on her shoulders to defeat Malivore- so you left Mystic Falls and didn't even tell your family where you were going.

Hawkins, Indiana is the last place your family would think you'd ever willingly settle down in, so it's absolutely perfect to put down some roots. They have many decent homes up for sale, but the last thing you want is anyone paying too close attention to the eighteen-year-old living all alone in a house she shouldn't have been able to afford.

Forest Hills Trailer Park is looked down upon by a majority of the town it seems, so you manage to compel yourself a double wide trailer and have it set up in that exact park. The trailer itself has more room than you need, but you figure you'd just go ahead and make it your own.

You're so busy decorating your new home to your liking, that you don't notice how slimy Hawkins feels until you've come to the realization that you like the little outdated town. And after casting a few spells to figure out exactly what's going on with the town, you come across a source of supernatural energy you've never felt before. It pulses and writhes angrily, especially when you focus on it to figure out exactly what it is, but it seems stuck for the moment, so you leave it be.