10. Overthink

The sound of my alarm reached my ears. Groaning I sat up and turned off the stupid beep.

Getting out of bed I grabbed some cloths I had left on my desk chair and then walked into my bathroom. I put my hair into a bun before putting a cap on it to make sure it doesn't get wet.

'Once I'm out of here I'll go for a quick run and then get ready for school. I'll try being early for once, cause I still need to talk to Kachan about how Izuku knows of this.'

I took of everything in a matter of seconds and then I reached into my mirrors cupboard and pulled out a bunch of spare bandage and burn cream. I then pulled of the old bandage before putting it in a piece of paper and scrunching it up into a ball, then to make sure I grabbed some more paper to make sure it would stay covered up if anyone came in to get the bin out for the garbage.

For the last few months my morning consisted of doing this. I would always make sure to keep everything about the burn as hidden as possible and it worked, no one but Shoto knew about it.

Once I got in the shower, I turned it to the hottest it could get and relaxed. Humming a few tunes that came through my head.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Once I got back from my run, I rushed into my room to quickly change and do my hair. Spraying deodorant all over me as well as my favourite perfume I was almost done and ready to go. It was around 7:30 and school began at 8:30 so I had enough time to go and have a little chat with Kachan.

Grabbing my phone, I searched for Kachan's contact which a few years ago I named 'Angry man'. It was funny and true, so I kept it. Plus, overtime I kinda forgot I had his number. ANYWAYS, I clicked on the message icon.

ANGRY MAN

Dumbass

Hellllllooooooo

Kacchhhhaaann

ANGRYMAN

Go away

Dumbass

and what if I don't

ANGRY MAN

I'll hunt you down once I get to school

Dumbass

Well tbh That'll be good cause I need to talk to you

ANGRY MAN

About what

Dumbass

I'll tell you when you see me

ANGRY MAN

I'm not going to spend my own time