28. He wasn't wrong

"Uhhmmmm... Why the heck are you all here?" Uraraka exclaimed, puzzled.

I blinked trying to comprehend the sight ahead of me. Our door was barricaded with students staring at us, some glaring for no apparent reason.

"Do you have some business with our class?" Iida demanded.

"Why are you blocking our way? We won't be held hostage!" Mineta shouted, his tiny fist punching the air.

Sitting on a desk with Denki and Kirishima beside me, I observed them silently.

"They're just scouting out the competition, idiots," Kachan said, getting up from his seat with his usual slouched posture . 'He really needs to fix his posture,' I thought, rolling my eyes.

"We're the class that survived a real villain attack," he explained, almost as if he were addressing children.

'How I wish I could punch his beautiful face,' I contemplated, suppressing a sigh.

"At least now you know what a future pro looks like. Now move it extras!" His voice changing from chill to demanding in a matter of milliseconds.

"You can't go around calling people extras just because you don't know who they are!" Iida insisted trying to desperately save the image of our class that Kachan might off destroyed in a matter of moments.

"So this is class 1-A?" A new voice said turning my face back in the direction if the doorway.

"I heard you guys where impressive- But you just sound like an ass."

'Thanks a lot Kachan.' The majority of the class thought already thinking of the worse of what people thought of our class.

"Is everyone else in the hero course delusional all just you?" The purple haired guy ask.

'Well he's in for it. I wish I had popcorn right now.'

"I'm sad to come here and find a bunch of egomaniacs." He sighed scratching at the back of his head completely unbothered.

"I wanted to be in the hero course, but like many others here I was forced to choose another track, such as life. I didn't cut it the first time around, but I have another chance." He adds now peaking my interest.

"If any of us do well in the hero course the teachers have another chance to transfer us to the hero course. But top do that they must transfer people out to make room."

'He's trying to make us scared.' I figured glaring over at him.

"Scouting out our competition? Maybe some of my peers are, but I'm here to let you know that if you don't do your very best I'll steal your spot right from under you. Consider this a declaration of war." He suggested. However series he sounded I tried to hold back my laughter, it wasn't that I didn't believe him but unlike him we had thought our way onto the hero course not once, but twice now. Maybe some of us where nervous but I couldn't give to shits, our place on the hero course rightfully ours.

"HEY YOU! I'M FROM CLASS 1-B FROM NEXT DOOR TO YOU! WE HEARD THAT YOU FOUGHT SOME VILLAINS AND I CAME TO SEE IF THAT WAS TRUE! CAUSE YOU THIBNK YOUR A BUNCH OF BRAT WHO THINK YOUR BETTER THEN US."

Holding my hand over the mouth I tried desperately not to laugh. 'This isn't the time Ayumi! this is serious.' I thought to myself turning my head in the other direction.

"Hey where do you think you're going! Don't you ignore me!" The same voice from earlier shouted.

"Hey where you going. You gotta say something, it your fault there all hatting on us or something Backugo!" Kirishima urged.