16. Teacher

'Everything's going to plan. I just have to wait.'

*BRING BRING*

Coming to my sense I looked around the same old room I had woken up from for God knows how long. Stretching out I turned of my alarm before remembering the day I have ahead of me.

'Alright Ayumi, stay calm. Stay calm. AHH I CAN'T DO THIS.'

Rushing off I barged into my bathroom before pilling the toothpaste on top of my toothbrush. 'For the first time in two years I'm actually excited for my first day of school, not any school but the infamous UA where my best friends and soulmate are both attending. Omg, I hope we all get into the same class. I wonder if Shoto and Backugo would even like each other, they have pretty different personalities.' Washing away the paste around my mouth I headed back to my room, grabbing some clean underwear from the closet draws.

'Okay but this school uniform is actually gorgeous, like what school had brown uniform. From that you can just tell it's a shit school.'

Finishing changing I headed toward the mirror for a quick look. 'Oh god I love this, my dreams are coming true.' Smiling to myself at the thought I grabbed my plain white bag and phone from the nightstand.

'I woke up around 6:30 and the times now 7:00, so if I rush I can hopefully catch the 7:13 train to the other east side of Musutafu.'

Pulling my bag on my shoulder I left my room to see Izuku in front of me, in his own uniform.

In the last month me and him haven't spoken a word to each other, most of the time we avoided even being in the same room. But dinner was unavoidable, so we just sat in silence while mum rambled on about something new at work.

Shutting the door beside me I turned away from him to the way out, it took a moment to get my shoes on but the moment they were on I left. I could still feel his eyes on me as I shut the door close speed walking to the elevator.

'Stupid idiot. He's gonna end up getting hurt today. Maybe everyone's power would help him understand that he's nowhere near their strength level. If he doesn't leave on his own or something he'll probably get expelled.'

-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Here I stood in front of a school I had dreamed of going to since I first heard of it.

UA the nom. 1 hero school in all of Japan.

'Alright, I'm in class 1-A so just got to find out where that is.'

Practically skipping through the gates I looked around the amazing gardens before spotting a familiar red and white haired boy.

'Thank god I saw someone I recognise, hopefully he's in the same class as me otherwise I might be alone.' Running up to Shoto I crashed into him before messing up his perfectly parted hair.

"Ayumi I would prefer it if you gave me a warning before running into me."

"You must be on crack if you think I would warn you, that's boring and it's fun to do this." Letting my hand fall lose from his hair I walked beside him towards UA doors.

"Is it just me or are you excited but terrified at the same time." I ask, my hands held together in front of me.

"To be honest today feels like a normal day just different school." Snickering at his signature 'Shoto' response we walk into the building towards the elevator.

'Since were both first years, I guess we'll be on the next floor up.' Tapping onto the 1 button I lean back against the walls.

"Please tell me your in class 1A." I ask breaking the silence

"Yes I am." releasing a breath I didn't know I was holding in I smiled up at Shoto walking out the doors when they finally opened.

I could see the classroom from here. It had a tall brown door with the name 1A on it meaning it was for us.

"Well that took a lot less effort for us to find. I can't wait to go explore this place it seems so big I'm kind of upset that our class is right here." Pushing open the door I saw two familiar faces, the pink girl from the entrance exam and Kachan with his feet up tapping away at his phone.

"OMG AYUMI YOU GOT IN. THANK GOD I NEVER THOUGHT I'LL SEE YOU AGAIN." Running toward me Ashido pulled me into a bone crushing hug.

"I don't feel like a thanked you enough for that day! Come let's talk." Letting go of me she pulled me to the side and a waved a small goodbye to Shoto, he did the same before walking to a empty seat at the back.

"Since I forgot to get your number I've been non-stop thinking about you. If you hadn't helped me back at the entrance exam I wouldn't know if I'd be here right now. Thanks so much Ayumi."

"Ah come on Mina it a hero job to not only save the public but our collages as well."

As we both exchanged numbers we were interrupted by the sudden argument.

"Get your feet of that desk this instant!" A boy with blue hair suddenly stood up shouting at someone.

"Hello I said this instant." As he continued warning him me and Mina followed his movement towards Kachan. 'Oh God' deadpanning I turned to face towards the commotion.

"Take your feet of that desk now!" As Kachan finally realised it was him this guy was talking to he dropped his phone in his lap as his cocky smile found its way to his face.

"Haaahhh"

"You creeten, it the first day and you're already scuffing up school property."

'Oh god, he must come from some posh ass school to speak like that.' Watching the scene play out I saw Mina walk back to her desk that unfortunately had no seats free around it.

As the argument in the background played out the door slid open revealing the same guy I didn't want anything to do with.

'So he's also in this class.'

Picking my bag up again I moved away from him opting to sit in the seat in front of Kachan that was luckily empty.

"Did your old school put a stick up your ass or where you born with it."

Pulling out my phone from my pocket I attempted to ignore everything but that was stopped pretty quickly when the guy pointed Izuku out.

'Why's he acting like he's all that. Izu just some quirkless idiot stupid posh boy.'

"You must be very perspective Midoriya."

'Perspective my ass.'

Turning on my phone I opened up the chest game I was playing on the train earlier, me and this bot where in an indecisive battle and neither of us where winning.

'Stupid game.'

As I was getting closer to winning the atmosphere in the class changed it had switched from peaceful to very eery.

Looking up from my screen I faced the door to see a tall black haired man wearing I think... A sleeping bag? 'wait wasn't that the guy who told me the direction to the bathroom back at the entrance exam.'

"It took eight seconds before you all shut up, that's not going to work time is precious."

'Okay well this is strange. He looks so worn out what he doing here.'

"Hello my name is Shoto Aizawa, you're teacher."

'WAIT HE'S EARASER HEAD. I SPOKE TO EARSER HEAD.'

1258 words

VOTE AND COMMENT

😊

A/N

Also sorry for the long wait I'm currently in the middle of really important exams. I'm Thinking of going on Hiatus until the 14th of June since my exam finish then and I start summer early.

I might post one chapter between the 26th of May and 5th of June since I'm on break then but no promises since I might be cramming my ass off.