12. Zero pointer

Walking out the bus I looked ahead to see a huge wooden door. It looked like the one to a castle but it was around 3 times taller than a single bus.

'Woah. This is so cooooll.'

"COME ON GUYS LETS GET READY FOR THE MOST AWESOME BATTLE OF OUR LIVES."

'Well someone's excited.' Turning around to face the shout's from seconds ago I saw a girl hyping up everyone around her. She was jumping up and down trying to spread positivity.

"WERE ALL GOING CRUSH THIS EXAM."

She had little yellow horns pointing from her curly pink hair and even her skin was pink. It was something I had seen a few times before but her personality reminded me off pinkie pie from my little pony.

"YEH. LISTEN TO HER WERE ALL CRUSH THIS EXAM." Joining in on the shout I smiled at the girl before walking towards her.

"The names Midoriya Ayumi, but just call me Ayumi. What's yours."

"Mina Ashido." She said before she reached her hand out to me. Reaching my arm out we both shook hands with a smile on our faces.

"I can tell we're going to be great friends in the future Mina."

"Totally, like bitch we got the same vibe."

"Exactly was I was thinking." Laughing together we let go of each other hands.

"After this exam you gotta give me your number."

"I def-"

"RIGHT LETS START. GET MOVING PEOPLE THEIR AIN'T NO COUNTDOWNS IN REAL BATTLES."

"huh."

"OH SHIT GIRL THE DOORS."

"HOLLY SHIT THERE OPEN."

"Quick lets run in before anyone else notices. This is the perfect chance to get a head start."

"Hell yeh."

Me and Mina made a run for it. A few other people followed us when they noticed the doors where open and soon a whole stampede was behind us.

'This is good. We can get to the robots before anyone else now.'

Running ahead of Mina I came face to face with 2 robots. 'A 1 pointer and 3 point. Jackpot.'

Running forward I unleashed a torrent of flames engulfing the robots, the one pointer crashed into itself as its robotic voice spoke "Error, error, error."

Though the 3 pointer seemed stronger. It's melted metal hook crashed down towards me as I dodged building up for another wave of fire, as I unlashed the powerful blast the robot melted into nothing but a blood of metal and cracking sounds.

'This is too easy, 4 points' Running of the trail of smoke continued up into the sky.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

"6 minutes and 2 seconds left. GET MOVING PEOPLE."

Taking down another pair of robots I looked out for the number on their side going off colours as most part was burnt. 'That one red another 3 point and that one's yellow. 2 points. That puts me at 44 points now. Go on Ayumi.'

Taking off I went through a few alleyway to find another main road. It was filled with broken robots, and 2 other examiners fighting over who's going to kill the robots. 'Pathetic. There distracted, might as well teach then a lesson.'

Moving towards the two I crashed on top of the robots before enabling my quirk to an extreme temperature. My hands melted through the hard metal before breaking into the engine of the bot and burning through it. Quickly the robot shut down as its metal body toppled down to the floor.