23. Backusquad

"This power... Is something I received from someone else."

'What...
That's not possible.'

"But I can't tell you who I got it from... So don't ask. The thing is I don't really have any control over this power yet. I haven't yet figured out how to make it my own, but I'm trying. It's why I didn't use it against you in the exercise, I wanted to avoid using my own power. But in the end it was the only way I had a chance of winning. I've still got a lot to learn I know that, it's why I'm here. " Izu rambled. I listen carefully leaning against one of the statues trying to not to make my presence known.

"I'll work, until I finally get control of this borrowed quirk." As he carried on talking I felt anger begin to boil in me.

'Were twins. We share everything together, why's he telling Kachan but not his fucking sister.'

"What the hell?" Spoke Kachan.

"'Borrowed quirk', you're talking nonsense. You trying to fool me Deku I'm not as dumb as you think!"

"Today, I lost to you... That's all it was... That's all it fucking was." His voice spoke everything by it raspy tone. It was easy to tell he was holding back his own anger even though I couldn't see him.

"As I watched the ice guy... I thought I couldn't beat him. Damn it! I even agreed with what that ponytail girl said!- Damn it! Damn it! Damn it!" The way he spoke even showed what he was thinking.

"Don't you forget Deku! I'm just getting started."

Drowning out the rest of Kachans speech things started to piece together. Izuku borrowed another quirk. That was the only logical explanation even though it never been done- we'll never recorded actually.

As they talked I was reminded o the time a few months ago with that question on his search bar.

'Is it possible to give someone your quirk.'

I guess I know the reason why he searched that up now. Kachan may not believe it but its the only logical reason as to how he got this super-strength quirk.

Breaking my line of thought All Might's figure zoomed past me in some insane speed shouting Kachan name.

"YOUNG BACKUGO!"

'Wait. the other one 'What is all might's quirk'. Izuku got his quirk from All Might!'

"Young Midoriya, what where you talking about with Young Backugo."

"He doesn't believe me so it doesn't matter." Izuku said in a monotone voice.

"You told him."

"I had too."

'Well that confirms it. It seems Izuku got his quirk from All might then.' Letting out a sigh, I chose to hide until the two were gone. 'I don't need an explanation anymore. I'm sure Izu will tell me when the time is right.'

Securing my bag back around my shoulder I heard the two's voices lessen meaning they weren't close by anymore.

-.-.-.-.-.-

The next day rolled around quickly and students sat in their seats finish their notes on Aizawa's lecture.

"I saw the video footage of your fights yesterday. Backugo, your talented so don't sulk about your loss."

"Yeh whatever." Figuring that would be his response I rolled my eyes.

"Midoriya I see the only way you won your match was by banging up your arm again. Work harder and don't give me the excuse you don't have control over your quirk."