20. Hero costumes

"I'm so full." I whisper to Ashido as I rest my face on the table.

"Ughhh. Lunch was so good... love you lunchrush." she says as she crashes face first onto the table.

*RING* *RING*

"Ughhh..."

The school day had been pretty boring. It started off with Mich's horrible grammar lesson and then math. It had been fucking torture. Lunch was the only good part of the day.

"Let's get moving, we have to get up." Mina mumbles.

"Don't even say that when you can't even get up."

"True. I could just sleep right now."

"Darn, we have hero training next as well." I say, fake tears falling down mine and Ashido's face.

"Come on you two. This is the most important part of the day, and you know you can't miss it." A familiar voice says walking closer to our table.

"Kiriishimaa..."

"Come on. You know you can't miss out." He says as pulls our heads up off the tables.

"Allright." I say.

-.-.-.-.-.-

"I AM HEREE"

'Who has that much energy on a Tuesday afternoon.' I think rolling my eyes as All Might walks in like a robot.

"Welcome to the most Important lesson at UA high! THE HERO COURSE!!! Here you will learn the basics of being a pro and what it means to fight in the name of good." He yells as he pulls out a card from someplace I don't wanna know.

"TODAYS LESSON... WILL PULL NO PUNCHES!" He bellows.

On the card was the world 'BATTLE' in bold red graffiti.

'He's really going all out.'

As everyone gawked in excitement about today's training All Might carried on with his speech or whatever.

"As you all know one of the keys of being a great hero is looking Goooood!"

'WAIT! Hero costumes!' Bringing up my mood I join in on everyone cheers of excitement as boxes start to appear from inside the wall.

"Everyone get changed and meet at training ground BETA." All might shouts as we all pile towards the suits.

I managed to get hold of my suit pretty quickly as it came out right next to me. I decided to wait for Ashido to get hers as we were both going to the girls, so we were heading in the same direction.

-.-.-.-.-.-

When I was first accepted into UA my mum offered to make my own hero costume. I liked the offer, but I knew it wouldn't work. I needed someone who had the right material and funds to do it as my hero costume needed to be as resistant as possible to fire.

Flame resistant fabric is incredibly expensive these days and I didn't want to burden my mum with it and so I told her no, she was upset but when I told her the reasoning she was understanding. Though she did say she wanted to know what it looked like before I would send it off.

"OMG!!! Ayumi you have no idea how excited I am for this. Come on! Let's go try them on." Mina squeals as she grabs my arm pulling me down the hallway as we run past our classmates to the changing rooms. As we run she mutters to me how excited she was and that this was how she was going to be recognised by fans in the future. I listen to whatever she say occasionally laughing at her random phrases.

She kicks open the door running to her locker as all the girl seem pretty confused at the sudden bang. But before they could question it Mina continues with her rant earning chuckles from all the girls.

"Come on guys! Don't laugh like this hasn't been what you've waited for, for the whole summer." She say her cheeks going a deeper pinker.

"She is right. I've been dreaming of seeing my hero costume ever since I drew it." Uraraka said spinning around towards her locker

"See Uraraka agrees so don't laugh at me." Everyone goes back to what they were doing before Mina interrupted though the conversation continues on.

"Wow Momo. I didn't think your costume would show um... so much. wait- I'M NOT SAYING THAT'S BAD OR ANYTHING!"

"Haha. Well I need to be able to make things and well cloths... my creations tend to break my cloths." She say as she pull out the top part of her hero suit.

"I know this might be intrusive... But can you even wear a bra with that." I ask as the slit down the middle might just as well show the whole bra.

"Well no. But I made sure to ask that it was as stable as possible, so they don't accidentally come out."

"At least you thought ahead." Turning around I dropped my case on the bench before opening it. My hero costume was left neatly folded up.

'Well this is it.' Smiling I pulled it out by the top as it unravelled to show exactly how I had designed it to look. Making sure no one notices I slipped on one of the gloves from my costume under the green cardigan I wore that matched the UA uniform pulling it to the top of my arm I felt it slightly hurt as it was tight but a I got used to it I was able to ignore it.

I put it on I noticed that the outfit was really tight. It wasn't tight enough to feel irritating but enough to make me feel a tad bit embarrassed.

"Mina can you zip me up please."

"Yep! Can you do me after?" She asked skipping up to me very excited.

"You know I will."

Moving my hair off my back I felt Mina reach for the zip and pull it up quickly. As she did I felt the suit tighten even more.

"Good what has UA used to make this stuff. I feel like I wearing a corset."

"Yeh I feel the same but this costume looks so good on me I can't take it back."

"It does though. It fits you so well." Turning around towards the mirror I admired the costume happily.

It was a short body suit that stopped at the top of my thigh. The suit was mainly black but on one side it was a deep red and the other was white. On the red side their were two rectangular cut out on my hip UA must of added themselves. Not that I minded. Each sleeve was short and finished just at the end of my shoulder.

Pausing admiring myself I turned to Mina zipping up her own costume. "Omg Mina your costume looks so good on you its like it was actually made for you- well it was but you know what I mean."

"Thanks girl and I'm thinking the same you look absolutely gorge in that."

Thanking her I excitedly running back to the brief case I took out the last part of the outfit. Thigh high socks and gloves that stopped midway up my fingers.

The socks were made out of the same material as the outfit and were just as tight but looked just as cool. They both looked different but where the same colours. One was white and red with the same rectangular cuts on the red side, while the other was mainly black with a small design of white and red outlining.

'This is so cool!' Pulling on long sleeve I noticed how it started of red on my hand before switching into black around my wrist and finishing with an outline of white. The other sleeve was a mismatched shorter one that was mainly black but had a thin line of red and white across it. I liked how they looked different.

Pulling on some plain black boots I was satisfied with how the outfit looked completed.

"Alright girls it's time to go. Were already right?"
Momo say, everyone coming together ready to leave.

"Ayumi! Stop checking yourself out let's get going. You look hot but we need to move!" Mina said taking my hand and yet again pulling me towards the group who were leaving.

-.-.-.-.-.-

"Shall we get started... You bunch of newbies!!!"

1244 words
VOTE AND COMMENT