7. Angel

"KATSUKI"

"Shit." Kachan whispered swerving away from me.

Startled I opened my eyes wide seeing Kachan's figure beside me instead of in front of me like moments ago.

'HOLY MOTHER OF JESUS. WE. ALMOST. KISSED.' I thought as more blood rushed to my cheeks putting the redness of a tomato to shame at this point.

"Katsuki why the fuck does it smell so good. You never cook and when you do I can barely fucking breath, because of the fucking spice you put in that shit."

"Shut it hag. I don't cook sweet things Ayumi's here and she made dinner." His voice echoed from the corridors breaking me out of thought when I heard my name.

"AYUMI AS IN-"

"YES, AS IN DEKU SISTER! Total nothing else." Kachan mumbled the last part making sure only his mum could hear him.

'I'm so confused on why everyone calling Izu, Deku all of a sudden.' deadpanning at the thought I quickly snapped out of it again when 2 pairs of arms came from behind me and squeezing the living shit out of me.

"Ayumiiiii, it's been tooo lonnng." Mitsuki voice came from behind as I looked and saw the amazing women who I hadn't seen in years, but I had practically spent the whole of my childhood with.

"MITSUKI"I said jumping off the chair when her arms became lose around me and jumping back into them once I stepped on the ground.

"You have no idea how long I've been wanting to see you all. I'm so glad you came." She said a hint of excitement also in her voice.

"How are Izuku and Inko. I haven't spoken to her in forever, I was scared I would just be ignored in a text, she a single mother with 2 children after all. Honestly your mother is some kind of goddess, I can barely handle Katsuki when it's just me, but she brought up two amazing children all alone."

"HEY AM I NOT AMAZING TO YOU!"

"Excuse my son if he's said anything rude, I'm sure you remember how he doesn't know how to be nice. How have you been Ayumi."

"Hehe, I've been great. Mum's doing well same with Izu. I came round today to check on Kac- Katsuki, after what happened." I say rubbing the back of my neck as I avoided Mitsuki's eyes.

"Ayumi, you'll going make a great parent one day." She said making my head snap back to looking at her, blush once again colouring my face bright red.

"HUH- Where did that come from!"

"You're just so sweet and caring- so much like Inko, except for the looks even though you're both incredibly beautiful."

"Hehe, I guess." I say once again avoiding her gaze until I locked eyes with Kachan. This time unlike before his eyes were filled with questions as he looked in between my eyes and wrist.

'Huh, but- Shit my sleeve.' Stupidly I had forgotten to my sleeve back down after I was washing my hands earlier. They were still up by my elbow and the bandage around Kachan's name was practically falling off, showing off the burns from earlier today. I rushed to pull it down trying to be at least a little bit careful, before Mitsuki notice anything.

"Oh well, look at the time. I better get going." I say moving away from Mitsuki and grabbing
my phone from the counter.

"Huh, but you just got here." She says looking at me with a questionable look.

"Well, no, I've been here for a while, and look at the time it's all most 11." I say before rushing towards my bag.

"I can drive you back it'll be much safer that way."