24. Bet

Time had flown by and me and Mina had scoffed down whatever sushi we had going back for sneaky seconds when we could.

"I'm so stuffed."

"Girl same. I think I had too much."

Laughter came from a few as me and Mina slouched in our chairs too lazy to move around after that massive meal.

'Sleep sounds so nice right No-'

"Warning. Warning. Level 3 Security breach. Warning."

"Huh. What happening?" I questioned as the many older kids around us rush towards the exit.

"Security breach. How that possible the security in UA is impossible to get through. This must be something bad we need to go." Jiro rambled urgently.

Taking my phone from the table I ran towards the way Jirou and the other ran following close behind.

Though it wasn't long until we were all stuck in the middle of a stampede of desperate high schoolers trying to escape.

"Ow." Wincing as I felt another elbow in my back I tried not to trip as I was pushed forward.

"Can you people stop pushing me!" I shouted being ignored by everyone. 'OH MY FUCKING GOD. I WILL KILL SOMEONE.'

"Shit these people are causing a massive panic!" I mulled under my breath as I felt someone stamp on my toes.

'Maybe if I move from the middle of this mess to the wall people will stop stepping on me.' Pushing people out the way I moved to the wall, though as people continued on pushing I was moving down in a diagonal line which led me to a small door. 'Janitors closet. Bingo.' It took a few tries but soon I was able to pull the door open falling inside. 'Oh thank god I'm out of that mess.' Switching on my iPhone torch I found the light switch turning it on so I was no longer in the dark. The room was pretty spacious for a janitor closet I thought looking around.

The commotion from outside could be heard by muffled shouts and annoyed and footsteps. I reached for my phone about do my password before something stopped me. The door to the janitor closet was pulled open as a blonde figure came in.

"Ummm hello?"

"AHHH." He screamed falling back into the wardrobe.

"You scream like a girl." I laughed as the guy took in my appearance.

"I do not!"

"So do, don't worry I won't tell anyone. Ayumi, what your name?" I asked reaching my hand out for a handshake.

"Monoma Neito." He said shaking my hand.

"Cool. Well I think we're going to be stuck here for a while so what class you in."

"Class 1-B hero course, what about you?"

"Oh awesome hero course as well. I'm in class 1-A!"

"So were both first years."

"Yep and on the 3rd day of school this happens. It seems were in for some pretty exciting 3 years." We laughed as the commotion outside stopped.

"It's gone silent. Does that means it's over?" Monoma said as I moved to try open the janitor closet.

"It won't budge but hopefully the silence means something."

"Lunch was supposed to end 10 minutes ago so I've missed around 10 minutes of lesson."

"It's mean I've missed some hero training." I laugh as I take out my phone.

"What's your number, you seen like quiet a nice person?"

"Really. Most people say the opposite."

"Well you might be nice to me since I've already got some black mail on you." I add chuckling as Monoma stared down at me embarrassed

"If you tell anyone I swear to god."

"Don't worry I won't I'm not that kind of person."

We quickly exchanged numbers and soon were able to leave.

"Well I guess I'll see you whenever." I wave as I wander of back to my friends.

-.-.-.-.-.-

"Oh Ayumi there you are. I was worried something had happened to you in the commotion." Momo said as she stood by her locker.

"Yeh sorry I got a bit caught up." I laughed moving to my locker.

"So does anyone know what we're doing today?" Mina asked

"Well yesterday All Might taught us so I believe it would be Mr Aizawa turn. So were either doing hardcore training or going to sit around doing nothing." Jirou laughed.

"It funny how the two option are polar opposite to each other. I bet it'll be sit around doing nothing, he'll be tired from the commotion earlier so he probably doesn't want to deal with training."

"I'll get on that action. I bet it'll be training. I think he'll probably want to blow of some steam so seeing us suffer will make him feel better." Mina retorted.

"So what you say, what we betting." I questioned wiggling my eyebrows.

"How about... Oh whoever loses has to pay for the winners food tomorrow no matter how much."

"Deal! You're so going to regret that."

"Me! Girl I'm going to be treating myself well tomorrow lunch."

-.-.-.-.-.-

Mina lost the bet.

"HA I TOLD YOU."

"Noooooooo!" She shouted face first on the floor as I laughed at her lose.

"What's happening." Kiri asked as he looked at us lost Sero, Kaminari looked the same while Kachan didn't seem to care.

"They had a bet on what Aizawa was going to make us do for training and Ayumi bet he would fall asleep while Mina bet he was going to be extra harsh on training because what happened earlier. Basically Mina has to pay for Ayumi lunch tomorrow."

"Ha stupid raccoon eyes. Ayumi going to drain her bank account." Kachan laughed a devilish smile on his face as he looked over at the laughing Ayumi.

910 words

VOTE AND COMMENT