- affair - $$

Happy valentines dayyy!!! <3 also ur 25 in this story. Also this is like kinda smut but I'm not going into detail..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Your married. Yeah your pretty young to be married but you thought this was true love.

You thought it was your happiness. You thought he was the love of your life.

But once you found out he was cheating you stopped believing it. You stopped loving him.

You've met all the girls he slept with, cause they all were your friends.

He still thinks you don't know but, you've known for a few years now.

You've been married since you were 20. Met him in college and thought he was the one for you.

You also met this other guy here.

He's rude, but so fine.

You shouldn't be saying such things about someone else other than your husband, but you can't help yourself.

He knows how to handle You. how to take care of your filthy, pleasurable, needs.

Your husband, Bradd never helped you with your needs. He said you was boring, but he's probably more boring then you.

"I'm gonna go see my friends, see you later." You say, putting your high heels on and your grey fluffy coat.

"Which friends?" Bradd says in a sternly voice. You freeze. Scared if he found out you've been having an affair.

But i guess it's kinda equal since he's been doing it too. With way more people then you.

You calm yourself down, taking a breath in and turning to him with a smile.

"Taylor. I'm going to a restaurant with her." Total bullshit. You knew you were going to go fuck Vance.

Vance is the guy you met in college. Very rough guy you'd say. Mean and harsh, real harsh.

Bradd can't take care of your needs so you'll go to the only person who could.

Your so glad you never ended up having a kid with him.

You planned too. You wanted a kid with him before you found out he was seeing other people.

You open the door and walk towards your car and drive off to his house.

♡♡♡

"Oh fuck!!" You yell out, crying in pleasure. Knees bent, back arched and sweaty.

He was the first person you ever had sex with. At a college party.

He groans before falling onto the bed beside you. You put your head on his chest, breathing heavily while listening to his heartbeat.

BANG BANG BANG!!!

The fuck?, you thought.

You look at Vance confusingly, before he gets up and puts a tanktop on and some sweats and going to the door and opening it.

"Where the fuck is my wife?!" You hear someone very familiar say.

Bradd.

How the fuck did he find where I was? Did he follow me or something?, you thought.

"Why the fuck is her coat and jacket here?! Why is she here?!"

"Why do you think she's at my house?" I hear Vance say, you could hear in his voice that he was smirking.

"Where is that bitch?! Tell her to get her cheating ass over here!?" You hear bradd say.

Yoi had enough of his bitch ass.

You get up, slightly squirming from your legs shaking a bit. But you manage to stand straight.

You put one of vances shirt on and walk out the room to see Vance and bradd standing there.

"You cheating bitch!" Bradd says once he sees you, a bit sweaty with messy hair.

You look at him then your friend Taylor behind him. That fucking bitch! I knew I should've dropped that cunt, you thought to yourself.

You think about how she could've possibly told him your location. My snap location? Most definitely.

"Oh shut up don't act like you've been doing the same for years!" You yell back.

"You to Taylor! Go suck his small tiny dick!" You say, getting pissed off at his and hers shit.

She scoffs before crossing her arms and looking away in embarrassment.

You go closer, standing by vance holding the hem of his shirt, Making sure he didn't do anything stupid.

"The fuck do you even see in this ugly dude?!" Bradd says very seriously. You snicker before Vance speaks.

"My long dick, and how good i am at fucking."

Your eyes widen at what he just said. You look at Vance to see him grinning.

So full of himself.

"We are getting a divorce, you whore!" Bradd yells. You look at bradd before going to slap him for calling you a whore, but get stopped when Vance punches him out cold.

You cover your mouth before Vance drags him out in the hallway of his apartment and shutting the door.

Taylor stands there in shock, really seemed like she didn't expect that at all.

"He'll wake up." Vance says before walking back to the room.

You stand there for a bit before shrugging my shoulders and walking back to the room to take a nap.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I uploaded this before 12. Took me a whole ass hour to make