- The witches son -

This plot is like somewhere in the 1900s or like 1800s have no idea.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

You lived in a small village, an evil village you should say. Everyone hates the sweet lady. Why? Cause they think she's a witch.

She lived in the village aswell, but it's not where other people live. She lives under a bridge, in a small cottage house.

She's not alone though. She has a son, a very handsome one. With very beautiful blue eyes, and blonde curly hair.

He never had friends either though. He was one awful person.

But that didn't stop me from trying to become friends with him.

You watch him, sitting on a bail, and throwing a rock up in the air as if waiting for someone.

You watch him for about five minutes before the boy says,

"I could see you, ya know." He says before jumping off the bail and walk towards you.

"Oh sorry- I was just gonna ask-" you say before getting cut off by the boy.

"Ask what? If I make potions? Put spells on people?" He says, very visibly angry.

You get up from the bush, and laugh, very akwardly.

"No actually, I was gonna ask-" you say before getting cut off again.

"If I use a wand to cast spells on people? Yeah actually, and I'm gonna cast a spell on you if you dont leave me alone with your stupid questions." He says.

You huff angrily and stare at the boy in disbelief. Who does he think I am, you thought. Your not mean like that.

You were more of a type to be to afraid to kill a fly. You couldn't even be mean when someone else hurt your feelings.

"Okay no, I just wanted to ask if you-"
Again, cut off for a third time.

"Oh you think im-" you finally cover his mouth and glare at him.

You say "I was gonna say if you wanted to be friends. Wasn't that hard to listen to now was it?"

He looks at you in disbelief or very much confusion. He blows the hair out of his face before coming closer to you and flicking my forehead.

"Alright."

                              ♡♡♡

Everyday for months, you and the boy who you found out the name, Vance would stay with eachother all day long talking about random stuff.

You could never tell your mother about my new friend, Vance. Why? She would be disgusted, angry and scared.

All your friends stopped being your friend once they found out you were friends with him. You weren't sad though, you had Vance.

Everyone thought if you became friends with the 'witches' son you would be cursed with bad luck.

You never believened that though.

"Can I meet your mother?" You ask. Never in my life have you ever seen the lady. My mother always told me she was an ugly beast.

Not that she is though, considering how handsome, Vance is she must be a very beautiful lady.